User Controls

Fuck you Lanny

TheDarkTriad Yung Blood
    actually that was my fault
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    can i be in the triad
    TheDarkTriad Yung Blood
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    lanny is very smart, but as smart as she is, she isnt smart enough to come up with her own captcha.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by TheDarkTriad For ruining otherwise good forum software with this google captcha shit.

Is it google captchas specifically that have offended you, or just captchas in general?

The captchas aren't going away, although you don't have to complete them after you make like 40 posts or something, so don't get too upset.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I actually requested that I be required to complete a captcha with every post and Lanny implemented this, no questions asked. I'm pushing toward 3,000 posts and I still can't pick all the squares with a road sign, but I'll get there. I like to keep setting goals for myself.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Zanick I actually requested that I be required to complete a captcha with every post and Lanny implemented this, no questions asked. I'm pushing toward 3,000 posts and I still can't pick all the squares with a road sign, but I'll get there. I like to keep setting goals for myself.

You realize no matter how many you do, there will still be more between you and Karen, right?
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I've made peace with the insurmountable distance between me and the object of my affections. I keep posting because I know I'll never feel whole again and there's no point in stopping. I have resigned to being a cancer unto the lot of you, in the absence of Karen, may you hear me bitch and lament until someone comes into my home and kills me.
    mso8 Houston
    theres captcha now?
    mso8 Houston
    nevermind i just read what lanny said
    Originally posted by TheDarkTriad Thanks for ruining the site with your out of control a-u-t-i-s-m

It was actually meth induced psychosis, mania, depression and me falling in love with a tranny that caused the captcha to be born
    me and hans are in a gang
    *does a suspicious motion with my hands*

BOONK GANG,NIGGA!
    Even better

 Acolyte
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel It was actually meth induced psychosis, mania, depression and me falling in love with a tranny that caused the captcha to be born

Keep that shit 1k
    i dont get it
     Acolyte
    The so-called "Red Coats" wore red coats because the red dye was easier to make and more cost efficient than other colors. The red dye only required one level of mixing, whereas the blue coats and other coats required two or more. The only cheaper option was undyed wool, which would have produced the "Beige Coats".
Jump to Top