User Controls

EDM Nigga Avicii DEAD at 28.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    RIP in peace nigga.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/20/obituaries/avicii-dead.html
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    good.
    RIP

^^his only good song, 2012 was a good year
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    More importantly, they won't say a cause of death. I bet he OD'd.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    what is EDM?

lol narc is old and not hip

electronic dance music
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol narc is old and not hip

electronic dance music

Superhero Houston
    Dam rip we miss you bro

electronic dance music

oh right, that's what they call that shit they make now which is a poor substitute for house music.

electronic dance music

yeah that's right, i don't follow the herd like a fucking dumb sheep.

TheDarkTriad Yung Blood
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by NARCassist oh right, that's what they call that shit they make now which is a poor substitute for house music.

House music is literally edm
    lol house is fucking garbage

electronic dance music

I was going to say in his day they called it Trance, but I was wrong. House was prolly before Trance. Lol
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I just watched levels for shits and giggles. I forgot what cut rate video production was on that shit, esp that CG scene, like highschool film project level.
    he was probably going to come out about how (((they))) planned on using him as a minitrue shill
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Avicii came out with the most annoying goddam songs, and they were played over and over on the radio at work (an office). I am glad he is fucking dead.

I will never work a job where I have to listen to music ever again. I worked in a PC World one Christmas, and hate Christmas songs since.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Avicii came out with the most annoying goddam songs, and they were played over and over on the radio at work (an office). I am glad he is fucking dead.

I will never work a job where I have to listen to music ever again. I worked in a PC World one Christmas, and hate Christmas songs since.

Yeah they played his shit a lot when I used to park cars. Got kind of annoying after a while
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Avicii came out with the most annoying goddam songs, and they were played over and over on the radio at work (an office). I am glad he is fucking dead.

I work at a machine shop that doesn't normally play music, but since the management "likes Christmas" they play Christmas music over the PA system from Thanksgiving to Christmas. As if Christmas music wasn't annoying enough already, it sounds like absolute shit coming out of the PA speaker

And it's usually pretty loud at first but usually they turn it down after everyone starts fucking shit up because they can't concentrate

I think they do it just to piss people off, literally nobody likes it
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Juicebox I work at a machine shop that doesn't normally play music, but since the management "likes Christmas" they play Christmas music over the PA system from Thanksgiving to Christmas. As if Christmas music wasn't annoying enough already, it sounds like absolute shit coming out of the PA speaker

And it's usually pretty loud at first but usually they turn it down after everyone starts fucking shit up because they can't concentrate

I think they do it just to piss people off, literally nobody likes it

Working in a machine shop is skilled labour, no matter what the owners say. You deserve to be treated better.

In my office we had to listen to music cos either my "boss" (an accountant who was faking his qualification) or the bosses daughter would insist on putting it on.

Whenever I was alone I'd put on my bluetooth speaker and stream some real music.
Jump to Top