User Controls

Took too much nutmeg I need a hospital

This sucks, I puked up my stomach lining and I can't drink water without throwing it up

I ate pizza and puked it up and now I'm eating again and feel like it's gonna come back up, I'm also gonna keep eating.

I think im dying.

Go to the hospital right now if you are serious. The longer you wait, the bigger the complications may be.
    nutmeg + bundy is truly the most intense drug combo i have ever done in my life besides huffing starter fluid. we're talking about several days of blackouts and weeks of psychosis here
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj nutmeg + bundy is truly the most intense drug combo i have ever done in my life besides huffing starter fluid. we're talking about several days of blackouts and weeks of psychosis here

Have you ever done any real psychedelics tho
    Originally posted by gumbo Have you ever done any real psychedelics tho

ive smoked spice laced with DMT analogs and salvia does that count?
    Xlite African Astronaut
    It counts, but the dose is key.
    Originally posted by Xlite It counts, but the dose is key.

shut up bitch i used to smoke 5 grams of spice every day for almost 12 months straight with high dose daily xanax and vyvanse
    blackbird Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by gumbo Have you ever done any real psychedelics tho

Dissociatives are the drugs of kings.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj shut up bitch i used to smoke 5 grams of spice every day for almost 12 months straight with high dose daily xanax and vyvanse

Gtfo, faggot. I'm not talking about your spice, i'm talking about the psychedelics and clearly you fail at that.
    Originally posted by blackbird Dissociatives are the drugs of kings.

i agree. besides maybe smoking an ultra potent psychedelic, dissociative experiennces are the most readily available and immersive around
    Smoked a bunch of weed and was able to sleep. Just woke up I feel very strange like if I ate one bundy gel my system would shut down and I'd puke up my liver.

I just drank some water I hope it stays inside me.

I ordered a pizza at like 2am and literally have not eaten a single slice I only ate half one lastnight before I puked it up.

Gonna listen to some riff Raff and smoke weed.. I think I'll make it for now
    i eat one bundy on the crescent night to allieviate my withdrawals from bundtdogs
    What's a bundtdog
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel This sucks, I puked up my stomach lining and I can't drink water without throwing it up

I ate pizza and puked it up and now I'm eating again and feel like it's gonna come back up, I'm also gonna keep eating.

Originally posted by Something Squirrel Smoked a bunch of weed and was able to sleep. Just woke up I feel very strange like if I ate one bundy gel my system would shut down and I'd puke up my liver.

I just drank some water I hope it stays inside me.

I ordered a pizza at like 2am and literally have not eaten a single slice I only ate half one lastnight before I puked it up.

Eat a vegetable you crazy deteriorating fuck. "i'm ill so i'm gonna make myself more ill lol y do i feel ill"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    The pizza had vegetables on it
    day after 420 who's getting LIT??????????????
    me rn

Jump to Top