User Controls

I had a dream last night

There was a lot of stuff going on there, but there was one part that was most interesting to me.

At one point my car ran out of fuel inside a tunnel in some shithole small American village. I left to go get gas.

When I come back, locals put all their shit broken down cars in a line around my car. There was some hick cop with a dirty uniform, shitty posture, and dirty face shooting at the car behind mine with a shotgun. I told him that my car is just out of gas, not a junker, and that I don't know why the locals decided to leave their junkyard cars there. He said that its cool, and that his shotgun wont go through the car behind mine.

Then in slow motion I see a slug hit one of my tail lights. I pull out my own shotgun and shoot the cop in the chest. His vest stopped most or all of it, but he stops doing what hes doing. Then some bystander shows up with a pistol and starts talking shit. I so pull out my own pistol and kill em both.

Somewhere in the middle of all this I disappear form my duties and my boss is telling me how I was supposed to come work, but I disappeared for a few days in some shithole.
    Cool cool
    Is it?
    No
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    You shouldn't have shot the cop, it was really your mother trying to tell you that she's gay.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Is it?

You painted a picture. That's what matters
Jump to Top