User Controls

I've been sober for seven days

The only thing I've had was one drink, three nights. I'd say thats a major step up from 800mg of bundy every day. I woke up feeling like I was going to die every day since I stopped, it's slowly getting better.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Why?
    I was about to get addicted to heroin and I was shoplifting bundy every day
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    So are you just giving your body a little rest before you go forward with the heroin addiction or are you planning on staying sober for a long period of time?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/DarkNetMarkets/
    So are you just giving your body a little rest before you go forward with the heroin addiction or are you planning on staying sober for a long period of time?

Sober. Beer is ok.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Pics of heroin.
    I bought a half oz of shrooms, beer and CCC's I've been puking, tripping and haven't slept in 72 hours.

heroin takes real effort to get hooked on unless you live near corner boy stamp bags or cheap tar.

God damn I think I was huffing ex why lean and chewing whole nutmegs to get high for a while there.

Time to switch gears, make money this summer and start manufacturing and doing some real drugs dag nabbit
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I was about to get addicted to heroin and I was shoplifting bundy every day

people that do heroin don't shoplift bundy everyday you liar.

and if you actually did shoplift bundy everyday , you'd of been caught now for a petty crime, and I know you live on the east coast, the blacks would totally make fun of you and have a "field day" with your ass

It
    I bought a half oz of shrooms, beer and CCC's I've been puking, tripping and haven't slept in 72 hours.

heroin takes real effort to get hooked on unless you live near corner boy stamp bags or cheap tar.

God damn I think I was huffing ex why lean and chewing whole nutmegs to get high for a while there.

Time to switch gears, make money this summer and start manufacturing and doing some real drugs dag nabbit

yeah about seven years ago I was addicted to heroin and pain killers for almost a year, and it wasn't exactly that bad, I would go to the university or the train tracks on the east side to score, i would use my ex gf's car to go score and i would store pre-prepped needles on top of the counters above the sinks. I got fucked up one night and shot a few shots on my steps and threw the empty needles on the ground and when she was walking to school she found them and new it was me. I eventually moved out and her mother came and moved in with her and died a week a later from a meth overdose. (her dad died from a cocaine overdose several years earlier, but she got a lot of money from it because he loved her)

I kind of feel bad because she went through so much and actually lost her right hand due to sarcoma last year.
    Heroin addicts wouldn't steal robitussin more likely CCC's for DAT dissociative tolerance prevention and antihistamine opiate potentiator
    ^yeah I shot some heroin once with so ccc's and I would nod out, I would wake up and it felt like I "warped" back into time. I was told by my gf at the time that I was just talking to myself in my sleep, shits weird
    I have a theory that small amounts of levomethorphan contaminates dextromethorphan which increases it's addictive potential. Probably not though. I was about to get addicted either to heroin or a synthetic opiod because my guyanese nuddddddmedddddd dealer gave me a joint with opiod effects and got cravings so I was like "I either stop with the dissociative freakout shenanigans now or I'll have an opiod problem." Now I'm worried that the guy is gonna shoot me but I got my dad to pay him off. The store knew I've been shoplifting bundy but since it was at the dollar tree nobody really cares, and I think the manager either feels kinda bad for me or is waiting for me to die because she claims she can't ban me from the store or stop selling it.
    I wanna be your nutmeddd dealer
    Sober. Beer is ok.

Weren't you addicted to cough medicine?
    I'm addicted to ass
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I'm addicted to preteen pussy.
Jump to Top