User Controls

Why im never middle manning ever again

[FONT=Proxima Nova][SIZE=15px]So im hooking someone up through one of my friends ppl. me and the friend both get in this guys car and drive to the dealers house. Person were hooking up gives him 20 bucks and my friend gets out and go to his guy. friend comes back and gives them this sack thats obviously less than a gram. dude gets mad about it and shows his knife to us.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Proxima Nova][SIZE=15px] [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Proxima Nova][SIZE=15px]So my friend goes back to his connects house then returns to the car 5 minutes later. It seemed my friend made a "mistake" and gave them the bag that the dealer put in extra for him instead of the main gram. After a semi awkward ride back home my friend gets out first and the guy refuses to give my friend his cut. Anyone could see they were obviously pissed but chill about it. after they exchange a few words i get out of the car and we walk back. Apparently my freind didn't get his cut and said he threatened him with the knife even though im sitting right there and he isint even acting agressive.or threating at all. He even said we were good.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Proxima Nova][SIZE=15px] [/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=Proxima Nova][SIZE=15px]And now my friend says i owe him cause he didn't get anything out of this deal. I have a hard time believing im at fault when he's the one who could have gotten me killed over his so called mistake and pissing him off into not giving him anything. Needless to say im never hanging with that dude again.

[/SIZE][/FONT]

arthur treacher African Astronaut
    the guy who 'showed the knife' the first time? That is some utterly juvenile shit. What, is he going to stab somebody, over 20 bucks? Seems to me like the only intelligent thing that happened here was said in the very last sentence of the last paragraph.
    The whole thing was dumb as Fuck, wish my states mmj program wasn't such complete highway robbery so I wouldn't have to deal with these kind of sheisters.
    chem2211 Houston
    The guy with the knife sold u out by threatening your friend and leaving u dry at the end. And your friend that mixed up the bags, he most likely was trying to get over on the guy with the knife and got screwed himself. Then he wants to blame you. Both of them sound like dickheads. Cut both of them off.
    The guy with the knife sold u out by threatening your other boy and then didn't even hook u up for hooking him up. And your friend that mixed up the bags, he most likely was trying to get over on the knife dude and got screwed himself. Then he wants to blame you. Both of them sound like dickheads. Cut both of them off.
    Dude with the knife implied to my friend who mixed the bags that he was threatening me. Which Pissed me off cause I didn't have anything to do with his so called mistake of pocketing their gram.
    Lol, this was over weed?

I feel so blessed to have mmj in my state

blessed from our lord up high ahura mazda
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    I was talking to someone about mmj the other day, and when I told them I live in Indiana, they said that states like mine, the ones that will never willingly have medical marijuana, often have the best black markets, with very high-quality weed. She was absolutely right, I smoke 25$ a gram shit all day long. I pay 10 a gram for it, though.
    GGG victim of incest [my veinlike two-fold aepyornidae]
Jump to Top