User Controls

why do people take phenibut

https://www.reddit.com/r/phenibut/

its garbage. just buy a damn beer
    its like alcohol without the euphoria and if u take it 2-3 days in a row youll go to withdrawal hell (way WAY worse than regular hell)
    I'd say roughly half of that subreddit is underage.

Also, different effects, not as fiendish, better for anxiety while not being as incapacitating, not as expensive unless you're addicted hardcore, doesn't ruin your dick, doesn't raise estrogen levels, etc
    people are saying they take 3g once a week to "stay safe"

why would you do these rituals to not basically ruin your life over a substance that's underwhelming in every way? 3g is the equivalent of like 4 beers to me
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj people are saying they take 3g once a week to "stay safe"

why would you do these rituals to not basically ruin your life over a substance that's underwhelming in every way? 3g is the equivalent of like 4 beers to me

It doesn't lend itself well to recreational use imo, unless used in combinations which is dangerous

A lot of them probably haven't had anything stronger, or are just sticking to weak drugs so they don't get addicted
    Originally posted by Juicebox A lot of them probably haven't had anything stronger, or are just sticking to weak drugs so they don't get addicted

how hard is it to ask someone older than you to buy a beer? apparently harder than ordering untested powders off the internet

the thing is it isn't weak at all. its weak in its recreational effects but probably the worst ever made for rebound effects and withdrawals
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj its like alcohol without the euphoria and if u take it 2-3 days in a row youll go to withdrawal hell (way WAY worse than regular hell)

It's always so cringe when people use the word euphoria to describe any fucking form of intoxication.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj how hard is it to ask someone older than you to buy a beer? apparently harder than ordering untested powders off the internet.

the thing is it isn't weak at all. its weak in its recreational effects but probably the worst ever made for rebound effects and withdrawals

Why are you still harping on the beer thing? There are many reasons someone would want to take phenibut but not beer. He already covered that like four posts back.
    You can't really go around and do daily regular life things and take care of responsibilities with a beer in your hand. I guess that's why you're stuck on that. Of course you're unable to imagine someone taking something psychoactive without the intended purpose of getting fucked up, let alone somebody actually wanting to be able to go around and take care of adult responsibilities.. since you've never had any of those and apparently never want to.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery It's always so cringe when people use the word euphoria to describe any fucking form of intoxication.

without the good feels man
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery You can't really go around and do daily regular life things and take care of responsibilities with a beer in your hand. I guess that's why you're stuck on that. Of course you're unable to imagine someone taking something psychoactive without the intended purpose of getting fucked up, let alone somebody actually wanting to be able to go around and take care of adult responsibilities.. since you've never had any of those and apparently never want to.

im hydro i take 5 grams of T-PAIN for my bad back
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I guess that's why you're stuck on that.

no its because ive been drinking too much and stopped a week ago and this is my brain trying to get me to drink more
    i like how Americunts are liking Soviet pharmaceuticals.

Phenibut was created for a reason; it was used by cosmonauts to reduce anxiety much like alcohol, but without all the negative effects.

Also there is no sleep like phenibut sleep. Helps you become more rested from less sleep.

Anyone who says that "X Russian/Soviet pharmaceutical sucks" is automatically a faggot. These drugs were developed for very specific reasons, many of them working via novel mechanisms. Just because it doesn't do what you want it to doesn't mean it sucks. You must understand the purpose of the drug, not what side effects kidiots take them for. I bet these kids don't even get the real stuff thats made in Eastern Europe. They don't even have the official, and informative package insert.
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj im hydro i take 5 grams of T-PAIN for my bad back

That's not even close to the same thing.
    Lol why would anyone ever drink coffee, when meth does the same thing better and is way more euphoric
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Agreed. All these tards should just stick to their narcotics instead of trying to get off of very specific drugs that have a very specific purpose.

They should OD and die while they're at it.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian i like how Americunts are liking Soviet pharmaceuticals.

Phenibut was created for a reason; it was used by cosmonauts to reduce anxiety much like alcohol, but without all the negative effects.

Also there is no sleep like phenibut sleep. Helps you become more rested from less sleep.

Anyone who says that "X Russian/Soviet pharmaceutical sucks" is automatically a faggot. These drugs were developed for very specific reasons, many of them working via novel mechanisms. Just because it doesn't do what you want it to doesn't mean it sucks. You must understand the purpose of the drug, not what side effects kidiots take them for. I bet these kids don't even get the real stuff thats made in Eastern Europe. They don't even have the official, and informative package insert.

shut up about your shitty 3rd world tier country
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Lol why would anyone ever drink coffee, when meth does the same thing better and is way more euphoric

cuz u can buy coffee at the store
    Originally posted by roglahonz blaj shut up about your shitty 3rd world tier country

Fuck you.

PS you don't even know what 3rd world means obviously.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Fuck you.

PS you don't even know what 3rd world means obviously.

nationalist scum
Jump to Top