User Controls

Whose voice is in your head ???

benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    like when your thinking to yourself in your head or reading things ...

whose voice is it that you hear inside your head [mind] ???

for me its usually my own voice but the kind of voice my inner ears hear when i speak and not the version that came out thru my mouths that i heard from recordings of my own speeches.

occasionally there are voices of famous movie / tv characters.

share.
    English is a second language for you right. What language do you think in usually
    like a really feminine sounding version of my voice
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws English is a second language for you right. What language do you think in usually

mandarin mostly. min nann when it comes to counting. hakka when dealing with hakkas. ditto for cantoneses. language Xs when dealing with the indigenouses here.

english when dealing with things technical / scientifical in nature.

sometimes common proverbs are in the voices of my dad or mom for when i first heard them.
    Your moms
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I've been haunted by the myriad voices of shankstas I've heard on Law & Order: SVU since 1999 demanding that I knife weak men and pedophiles anywhere I suspect them to be.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I have a british accent but my inner voice has no accent. The monologue is neither auditory nor visual (textual). It's some kind of sixth sense input coming from the input
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    My own voice almost always. When I was really into scrubs it was Zac Braff and I was coming up with a similar annoying inner monologue like him.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Zanick I've been haunted by the myriad voices of shankstas I've heard on Law & Order: SVU since 1999 demanding that I knife weak men and pedophiles anywhere I suspect them to be.

do you identify yourself with the characters in SVU ???
    Mine sounds like my own voice when I'm being a sarcastic asshole
    SpatianHaigency Tuskegee Airman
    A slightly deeper version of my oen voice. At one point it would occasionally be Agent Mulder's voicrle because i was watching multiple episoddles of the x files every day.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -mal- My own voice almost always. When I was really into scrubs it was Zac Braff and I was coming up with a similar annoying inner monologue like him.

That show gets a lot of shit but I liked it. I watched like the whole series when I was younger
    Originally posted by Fox Paws That show gets a lot of shit but I liked it. I watched like the whole series when I was younger

Same. It’s not as good as I thought it was, but it made me think about some shit.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by SpatianHaigency A slightly deeper version of my oen voice. At one point it would occasionally be Agent Mulder's voicrle because i was watching multiple episoddles of the x files every day.

what season ????
    I have different imagined voices for everyone except mq
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Kinkou I have different imagined voices for everyone except mq

what do i sound like ???
    A child
    A hamster
    I’m going to read all your posts in hamster talk now, Fox
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Kinkou A child

mommy look.
Jump to Top