User Controls

Y'all dumb mother fuckers wanna go card and do it big with the newest of new Butthole Ladies shit? You faggots ready?!

OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NKXVlg9tS8

So fucking card. Fucking carhartt card. Y'all don't even pretend to finsta what did when we didn't do. YOU FUCKING HEAR ME YOU CIGARETTE NON-ENDORPHIN BITCHES!!! WE GOT THIS SHIT LCOK TIGHT ON A FUCKING LUG BOLT IN A MOTHER FUCKING '84 HONDA ACCARD!

Come at me and see how what couldn't be is the opposite of what didn't do.
    OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    Damn dude. That shit was dope. Y'all some card mother fuckers.
    OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    Originally posted by OMGPLZDNTBAN Damn dude. That shit was dope. Y'all some card mother fuckers.

Shut up faggot.
    Lol’d at bringing back the old dead memes going card, finsta, etc
    OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Lol’d at bringing back the old dead memes going card, finsta, etc

It ain't memes if it's real nigga. Just give me one mic and shit'll pop off 'cause BHL got this nice flow.
    OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    You guys, we all need to pull our own weight in bumping my threads. Do me a solid.

(It's all I got)
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    Music?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I like ass!
    OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    Ya'know Bill Krozby, it seems you get a lot of hate but you're alright. But why a former twink? Surely you're not committed to that out look.
    OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    Damn OMG. You really know how to pull off a thread. Why these people bitching?
    OMGPLZDNTBAN Yung Blood
    Originally posted by OMGPLZDNTBAN Damn OMG. You really know how to pull off a thread. Why these people bitching?

Beats me man.
Jump to Top