User Controls

anybody here believe in aliens?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I go back and forth on believing aliens, or what I think they are, I sometimes think that there are actual ufo's that travel through space to earth, then sometimes I think space isn't real and we live on a flat earth and that aliens aren't actually physical beings but demons or a creation of our gubberment.

What do you guys think? Personally I'm joing a cseti group http://new.cseti.org/

and try to learn about aliens while at the same time get some weird pussssssaaaaaaay

I don't believe in them but if they do exist and are reading this message, please save me.
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I think extraterrestrial life is not only possible, but likely inevitable. Lifeforms with a human-like mind or "intelligence" is probably less likely but still possible.

I also think there could be being/entities that are able to travel across dimensions or exist as a part of "higher" dimensions, pan dimensional beings or intelligent hyperspacial structures.

Have you ever heard about VALIS (Vast Active Living Intelligence System)?

Dick claimed that VALIS used "disinhibiting stimuli" to communicate, using symbols to trigger recollection of intrinsic knowledge through the loss of amnesia, achieving gnosis. Drawing directly from Platonism and Gnosticism, Dick wrote in his Exegesis: "We appear to be memory coils (DNA carriers capable of experience) in a computer-like thinking system which, although we have correctly recorded and stored thousands of years of experiential information, and each of us possesses somewhat different deposits from all the other life forms, there is a malfunction—a failure—of memory retrieval."

At one point, Dick claimed to be in a state of enthousiasmos with VALIS, where he was informed his infant son was in danger of perishing from an unnamed malady. Routine checkups on the child had shown no trouble or illness; however, Dick insisted that thorough tests be run to ensure his son's health. The doctor eventually complied, despite the fact that there were no apparent symptoms. During the examination doctors discovered an inguinal hernia, which would have killed the child if an operation was not quickly performed. His son survived thanks to the operation, which Dick attributed to the "intervention" of VALIS.

Another event was an episode of supposed xenoglossia. Supposedly, Dick's wife transcribed the sounds she heard him speak, and discovered that he was speaking Koine Greek—the common Greek dialect during the Hellenistic years (3rd century BC–4th century AD) and direct "father" of today's modern Greek language—which he had never studied. As Dick was to later discover, Koine Greek was originally used to write the New Testament and the Septuagint. However, this was not the first time Dick had claimed xenoglossia: a decade earlier, Dick insisted he was able to think, speak, and read fluent Koine Greek under the influence of Sandoz LSD-25.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I don't believe in the classical notion of little green men in flying saucers. But i do believe extra-terrestrial life is possible and most likely exists somewhere in one form or another. Can't wait for the mission to Europa tbh fam.
    I think extraterrestrial life is not only possible, but likely inevitable. Lifeforms with a human-like mind or "intelligence" is probably less likely but still possible.

I also think there could be being/entities that are able to travel across dimensions or exist as a part of "higher" dimensions, pan dimensional beings or intelligent hyperspacial structures.

Yeah of course i've heard of valis, I'm the biggest phillip k dick fan here. thats one of my favorite books. Whats strange about it is how so much of that book relates to my personal life now.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

This reminds me of the metamorphosis of prime intellect.
    ^That was a vague reference but I will accept it in this thread. I didn't know you were into sci-fi
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    This reminds me of the metamorphosis of prime intellect.

I was copy-pasting that story to a thread here but I never finished. I did read it though and while I think it was a little lacking as a story (I think he wrote it sporadically while in college) I really enjoy some of the themes and of course the whole idea of "prime intellect". A part of me feels like either we are heading towards something like that, or already are a part of something like that in a VALIS sort of way.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    We have good telescopes and haven't seen any aliens, so no.
    We have good telescopes and haven't seen any aliens, so no.

uh yes we have...

that and aliens know how fragile we are mentally and tend to stay undercover. you know mq i like you but sometimes you say the most ignorant shit one liners

I don't believe in lil green men either, yet anyways, but I believe in greyliens, from my research there are 3 types of greyliens, pan-dimensional beings (similar to shadow people) real greyliens that have actual flesh, and cybernetic robots made to look like greyliens.

some aliens are good and peaceful but there are different factions just like we have here on earth, so there are some very dastardly aliens that are only in it for the money that have malicioius intent towards humans. Some of them want us gone.

ever since I saw the movie fire in the sky, it has stuck with me for years, travis walton is a real person that was abducted and basically raped by aliens in the 80's

I will be the first to communicate with aliens when I live in space and they bitch about my drug lab toxic waste polluting the universe and my giant loud space speakers
    ^you can see the light fam

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    uh yes we have…

that and aliens know how fragile we are mentally and tend to stay undercover. you know mq i like you but sometimes you say the most ignorant shit one liners

M8, you wouldn't have had to make this thread if we've "seen aliens." The telescope line was a joke, by the way. I thought it would be obvious. *shrug*
Jump to Top