User Controls

Should I give up my plan to emotionally destroy women?

i'm fucking depressed, i'll never be able to get buff due to my hemorrhoids anyway, and they don't like me now and never will. thinking of just giving up and laying down to rot. maybe pay for a prostitute every so often so i don't forget the touch of a woman.

they just don't like me.

no...

it can't be true! I can destroy them if I wanted to!

like a bird in the sky, I believe I can fly, I can flyyyyyyyyyy!!!

ME:
    hey after the semester and before I leave for america, did you wanna do something? lunch or whatever?

GIRL:
    ah no thanks

clearly I... will go sailing no more...

I officially give up.
    Short answer is yes.

Long answer is

Originally posted by Fox Paws Short answer is yes.

Long answer is

Huh, I always thought you were for it. Why's that?
    Hold up let me actually read the thread now first
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You should follow through, but don't speak or type of it ever again. Just keep it all inside for yourself. It should still be the same right? You're not doing this for us anyway.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Ok I read it.

I mean here’s the thing. I never thought your plan to emotionally destroy women was a good thing, as a concept. I respect women and don’t think intentionally hurting them is the answer.

BUT at the same time, this kind of shit happens all the time. Chad is constantly emotionally destroying women via his hit it and quit it game. I guess in your case it would be not-hit it and quit it, but whatever same idea.

So basically I think that if doing it helped YOU work past all this stuff and grow as a person then you should go through with it. So you could have that boost to your self esteem and maybe get over this self destructive behavior.
    Enter I believe you are under-thinking this.
    All the really great suffering of women has been caused by men who trick them in mass into believe in something that actually hurts them.
    You need to think harder on how to hurt them. Hurt them all and all at once.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    The way I see the world, you'll probably have this plan all ready to go, buff, attractive, and then the first girl you try and shit on will actually be your soulmate and she'll forgive you for doing that to her but hang on to resentment forever and then 8 yrs later when you think everythings gucci, she will exxtra shit on your heart.

Be warned.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH The way I see the world, you'll probably have this plan all ready to go, buff, attractive, and then the first girl you try and shit on will actually be your soulmate and she'll forgive you for doing that to her but hang on to resentment forever and then 8 yrs later when you think everythings gucci, she will exxtra shit on your heart.

Be warned.

Good advice, never start a relationship on a bad note. She will forgive you up front but then resent you years later and torture you for it when your lives become intertwined and she knows it’s way harder for you to get rid of her now
    Enter, if you had a girlfriend who changed the way you think about women, wtf would you post about?
    Originally posted by Kinkou Enter, if you had a girlfriend who changed the way you think about women, wtf would you post about?

it's too late, i'll never change the way i think about them. it's ingrained.
    Enter & Kinkou sitting in a tree

No but you guys should totally hook up when Enter does his “Blunderful USA Enteravaganza™” trip in a couple months
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Enter & Kinkou sitting in a tree

she's a balding fat whore who fucked a nigger
    I don’t think he wants me, he’s not mean to me like he is to the chicks he says he likes lol
    I clearly spoke too soon lmao
    Yeah see what I mean. He’s in love
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I should've worded that differently.

Enter, if you were no longer able to share about your desires to hurt women, ever again, do you think you'd still continue with your plans?
    I'm not mean to girls I'm trying to get with.

Kinkou doesn't live on the west coast so what's the point in being kind to her/talking to her, it's not like I'm going to meet her. That's pathetic as fuck.
    I’ll come meet you lol
Jump to Top