User Controls

Your brain hallucinates reality

Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Interesting video:

Claims that your perception, even your sense of self, is a type of hallucination.
    "ITS ALL JUST CHEMICALS IN UR BRAIN BRO"

Fuck you, Obbe. Fuck you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HTS highlight reel
    Real shit this is so deep I never thought about it like this before you're so woke fam how did you get like this I bet you did hella acid and mushrooms right bro?
    Originally posted by Enter "ITS ALL JUST CHEMICALS IN UR BRAIN BRO"

Fuck you, Obbe. Fuck you.

Give an opinion on the video or go fuck yourself.
    Originally posted by HTS Real shit this is so deep I never thought about it like this before you're so woke fam how did you get like this I bet you did hella acid and mushrooms right bro?

It's just video I thought was pretty interesting and spot on I don't see why you have to be a bitch about it.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Obbe It's just video I thought was pretty interesting and spot on I don't see why you have to be a bitch about it.

You're right, I don't have to be a bitch about it. I'm sorry, Obbe... I think. 🤔
    Originally posted by HTS You're right, I don't have to be a bitch about it. I'm sorry, Obbe… I think. 🤔

Ok so why did you give the response you did? Just tired of hearing about this sort of thing over and over again? Do you disagree with it or agree with it or what?
    Originally posted by Obbe Ok so why did you give the response you did? Just tired of hearing about this sort of thing over and over again? Do you disagree with it or agree with it or what?

Because her hallucinating brain told her to dumbass.

I honestly don’t understand how you can have all these ideas about the self being an illusions and all that, and still get upset about shit. Like if you legitimately believed what you claim to then why do you let anything bother you at all?

The person you’re talking to doesn’t even exist so why get mad about it
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'm about halfway in and wondering why I can't use this as a criminal defense. Maybe that's where temporary insanity defenses stem from?

"Even though I was apparently stabbing her to death, all I can remember was playing a video game. I honestly had no idea. I THOUGHT I WAS PLAYING A VIDEO GAME."
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Because her hallucinating brain told her to dumbass.

I honestly don’t understand how you can have all these ideas about the self being an illusions and all that, and still get upset about shit. Like if you legitimately believed what you claim to then why do you let anything bother you at all?

I only want to understand her motivation/intent.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Because her hallucinating brain told her to dumbass.

he's a fucking retard who watches all these videos and reads about all this philosophy and goes "dur.... dat was interesting" and then forgets about it right away, like he had just watched a sitcom or something. he's a fucking autist.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Obbe I only want to understand her motivation/intent.

Obviously she reacted that way because she thinks your belief system is fucking retarded poor-man’s philosophy and doesn’t take you seriously at all. Just like everyone else.

When I see you post stuff like this, I just get this impulsive urge to just shit all over it. It’s like the feeling when I see a cockroach scurry around in front of me, I just wanna reach out and smash it without thinking.
    Like, I like you and think you’re smarter than people give you credit for.

But your way of thinking is so far removed from reality I just fucking eye roll so hard when I see this shit
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Obbe Ok so why did you give the response you did? Just tired of hearing about this sort of thing over and over again? Do you disagree with it or agree with it or what?

Because whether or not it's true kinda doesn't matter and I think about shit like this all the time despite how pointless it is and seeing that other people are wasting their lives thinking about the same stupid bullshit kind of bothers me. People need to just shut up and stop this bullshit mind virus from spreading.
    can you imagine being such a faggot you'd give a TED talk on this
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lol WASTING THEIR LIVES thinking about interesting things. Go watch a fictional movie and jack off, maroon.
    I think this line of thinking can never be proven or disproven and is pointless to talk about at this point. I mean we’ve all thought about this shit before and I no longer find it interesting or insightful. I certainly wouldn’t base my entire life philosophy around it.

The fact that you keep posting basically the same thing over and over again for years on end kinda leaves you open to the sort of rampant shitposting and trolling as seen ITT
    Let’s talk about plants having thoughts again, that one was more fun
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's stupid how people have different interests.
    Originally posted by mmQ It's stupid how people have different interests.

Yes exactly!! We should all be exactly the same and agree on everything.

At least someone gets it
Jump to Top