User Controls

Compilation of evidence against Bill Krozby

LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    This thread is for compiling evidence against Bill Krozby for his various crimes, especially his numerous rapes. So when mal finally decides to take his wimperton ass to court, we will have done our part to make sure all the evidence is there and easy to navigate to, so he can go away for a longass time. Also, having it all in this thread will make it easier to reference when he says some stupidass shit like he's not a rapist, instead of having to use the shitty search function and spend time and effort dragging up just one of those posts, they'll all be here, easy to find. We all have at least a post or three in mind about his absolutely trashy niggerish ways, so go ahead and post it up in here. I should've been asleep hours ago, so I'll contribute to this myself some time tomorrow, but I remember him describing refusing to let his girlfriend leave and forcibly holding her down and anally raping her. I'll find that post if someone else doesn't first.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Xlite African Astronaut
    mal's a dude tho?
    Place holder post for morning. Have stuff saved already.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    shall we start with his own admission? in his 'i just raped a woman (sexualy)' fred:

Originally posted by Bill Krozby she went to the pinback show and after a month she finally came over and suck my cock. she she she wanted to leave and I told her no and made her suck my dick. then she left, she said i was disrespectufl becuaseu i opennedk] up the door with my pants off.

https://niggasin.space/thread/20059

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Xlite mal's a dude tho?

Not a dude. My imgur is Quacks43rd. I uploaded my hand.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by -mal- Not a dude. My imgur is Quacks43rd. I uploaded my hand.

But you have a dick?
    Sorry man, that makes you a bloke.

Actually, even if you had your dick removed you'd still be a dude.
    Originally posted by Xlite But you have a dick?

Source? Why do I have a clit? My adorable clit is very sad now that you think it’s an ugly penis.
    We'll need evidence of this adorable clit before we can proceed any further.
    Originally posted by gumbo We'll need evidence of this adorable clit before we can proceed any further.

Damn it. Redacted. It’s fine. You can think I’m a dude.

§m£ÂgØL what the hell are you doing up?
    Originally posted by -mal- Damn it. Redacted. It’s fine. You can think I’m a dude.

§m£ÂgØL what the hell are you doing up?

Waiting around for pics od your adorable clit, evidently.
    I work late shifts. I've only been off work for 3 hours.
    Anyway

Originally posted by Bill Krozby This. Its in his nature to crave being a cuck.

My ex gf completely deserved everything she got and more.

Despite all the shit that went down she sent me money when i was in jail.

I eventually made her my nigger whore after the whole ordeal and eventually just cut her out completely of my lyfe and she still tried to follow me sround and talk to me like some love sick faggot that got dumped for a prettier younger fag with s tighter asshole.

I dont feel bad at all for choking her and making her my nigger whore. She deserved it.
    Originally posted by gumbo Waiting around for pics od your adorable clit, evidently.

Oh. Don’t hold your breath, or do if you want to catch a bus.

§m£ÂgØL what ethnicity are you again? Chinese right?
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Post pics of clit or tit with Niggas in space written on.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by -mal- Oh. Don’t hold your breath, or do if you want to catch a bus.

§m£ÂgØL what ethnicity are you again? Chinese right?

no he's a beaner

Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Posting only to subscribe so I can laugh at the degeneracy.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Xlite But you have a dick?

I think you are assuming mal is Malice? They are two different people.
    Originally posted by NARCassist no he's a beaner

Oh really?
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I think you are assuming mal is Malice? They are two different people.

I really regret my poor and confusing choice of username. I’ve been thinking about changing it, but I’m attached to Mal now.
Jump to Top