User Controls

My D&D Character

He's Fonaplats: level 1 Paladin, half-orc,
    criminal background (sold stolen goods).
    First thing he does in a new place is note the locations of anything valuable, and doesn't pay attention to the rules in any given situation.
    Strength 23,
    Dexterity 16,
    Constitution 20,
    Intelligence 22,
    Wisdom 20,
    Charisma 22.
    He's got a greataxe and five javelins, chainmaille, and a holy symbol.
    Knows common and orc languages.
    Paladins are basically knights; they pledge oaths to their god to uphold everything good

Now the DM told me to find a picture of what my character might look like.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?
    This is my first time playing D&D
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    First thoughts: How is it that your paladin has a criminal background? Why can't he follow rules? What is your alignment for this to be the case?
    Your rolls are absurdly high, how does your DM feel about this? How many d6 are you rolling for stats?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Fonaplats First thing he does in a new place is note the locations of anything valuable

First thing you should note is the location of CCTV cameras.
    So you're a nigger.
    Bueno motherfucker
    Originally posted by Bueno Yall want to get a DnD going?
    I can game master a Call of Cthulu campaign if yall want

I’ve never played, but I want to learn.
    Bueno motherfucker
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by Zanick First thoughts: How is it that your paladin has a criminal background? Why can't he follow rules? What is your alignment for this to be the case?
    Your rolls are absurdly high, how does your DM feel about this? How many d6 are you rolling for stats?

Yeah, that's what I was gonna say. Paladins have to be lawful good, so most of that doesn't make sense.
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    It seems that's no longer the case after 4e, and paladins can instead be pledged to a particular deity and don't lose paladinhood for straying from their alignment. But still, the deity would have to be something that makes sense for that. And then there's still the question of roleplaywise, why would a thief/criminal even want to be a paladin, let alone actually achieve becoming one? It seems like something you thought would just be a cool idea but is actually a stretch as far as roleplaying an actual character.
    Originally posted by Zanick First thoughts: How is it that your paladin has a criminal background? Why can't he follow rules? What is your alignment for this to be the case?

Look I never played before.
    I am extremely indecisive and made my character by rolling dice and flipping a coin. That is what I cam up with.
    My DM says it's cool.
    He can follow rules but he is like one of those ass holes that finds religion in jail but will still do bad things if the temptation is there. Also church girls are easy to fuck.
    What about your fallout character?

https://niggasin.space/thread/6769
    I need a picture to use as my character. I am sure someone here has a good picture that represents me.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel So you're a nigger.

a half-nigger

fantasy mulatto
Jump to Top