User Controls

Ryan Dawson on TDS

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Some really weird shit here, like:
    Barbara Bush being Aleister Crowley's daughter
    911 Truth and Sandy Hoax conspiracy theories being a crock of shit
    Kushner's family having a lot of real estate available on 911
    Nethenyahu sleeping in Jared Kushner's bed (not with him, but still weird).
    Trump being a compromised creature, but still anti-Al Qaeda

It's a woke show, guaranteed to blow your mind. Even conspiracy fags.

https://therightstuff.biz/2018/04/16/tds281-the-slippery-cope/
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Ill watch it later.. going off to work in a bit. thanks MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING.

and most 9/11 stories are bullshit. Like "No plane hit the building" that coming from John Lear. I mean come fucking on. he's brilliant in his observation of the wrong engine? perhaps.

but they were 767 and 757 planes.. just not commercial planes. they were a bit fatter.. they were most likely belonging to FedEx type courriors or Military Surplus sold off to someone. and modified.

Who here spoke about buying surplus jeeps. I want one. but I wont drive it into people like some psychotic fucks would. I am going off road and beat the shit out of it the way it was design to take a thumping. otherwise what's the fun of off roading?]
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Ill watch it later.. going off to work in a bit. thanks MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING.

The hosts are pretty anti-semitic, you need to keep that in mind.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Nethenyahu sleeping in Jared Kushner's bed (not with him, but still weird).

Pfft they banged
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by ohfralala Pfft they banged

Very possibly.

When Jared Kushner's Dad was under investigation for tax fraud he hired a hooker to seduce his sister's brother.

Kushner has a history of honey traps. When his own sister Ester Schulder was cooperating with an investigation into Kushner's tax evasion and breach of campaign finance laws, Kushner set her husband up in a honey trap and secretly filmed him having sex with a prostitute. The tape was sent to Kushner's sister. She didn't back down and Kushner was with filing false tax returns and tampering with the witness.
    http://theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=471.0;wap2

These things aren't just nutty conspiracy theories, they are in the mainstream media:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/13/nyregion/donor-apologized-to-sister-for-seduction-of-husband.html
    They both have that switch hitter gleam in their eye.

I would imagine all powerful people honey trap. That’s usually how they become powerful/rich. Gotta be a sociopath.

Except for Oprah.
Jump to Top