User Controls

broken

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    I'm not just broke. I'm broken.

I should get back at my family and just bury my brother instead of throwing him off of a cliff.

the FBI doesn't believe me or doesn't care.

the Secret Service (Something Square) hung up on me on two different phones to let me know it wasn't an accidental 3 time disconnection.

someone deleted 2 HDD on 2 seperate computers.. but retreiving with file retreivers found they were 21 passed gone

plus the power went out, the CPU on one of them completely fried and also the power went out on 6 or 7 square blocks.

like a rolling blackout. pitch pitch dark

I don't get shit while my wife collects equaity and prolly took a life insurance out on me (accord9ing to Speedy Parker.. where idd that douchebag go? I fucking hate him but good luck)

the onlything right now for me to do is get down to my underwear and climb under the covers once this food settles.
    I meant my brothers ashes BTW
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I meant my brothers ashes BTW

you should have mixed him with cement and make a statue of some sort.
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock I meant my brothers ashes BTW

I was gonna ask about that lol. But figured you meant his ashes.

Sorry to hear he passed.

You should get a surge protector for your computer.
    wtf
     Acolyte
    Since you are what you eat you could have sprinkled your brother on a sandwich and then ate him thus ensuring an everlasting bond here in the earthly realm.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by  Since you are what you eat you could have sprinkled your brother on a sandwich and then ate him thus ensuring an everlasting bond here in the earthly realm.

do you consider it an honor getting passed out of an old,

wrinkling asshole ????
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by benny vader do you consider it an honor getting passed out of an old,

wrinkling asshole ????

Quiet, child molester. You have no real platform to pontiffy from.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by  Quiet, child molester. You have no real platform to pontiffy from.

the most profound and impactful words are to be whispered.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
     Acolyte
    Originally posted by benny vader the most profound and impactful words are to be whispered.

And apparently you whisper them to underage children.
    Originally posted by benny vader you should have mixed him with cement and make a statue of some sort.

Do people do that?
     Acolyte
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    I like Benny better than either of you.

Although I have no kids right now.
    Originally posted by  And apparently you whisper them to underage children.

Definitely the best spectral post ever
    Originally posted by Juicebox Definitely the best spectral post ever

Right?! I was thinking this too when I saw it.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by  And apparently you whisper them to underage children.

yes. and their lives are profoundly changed.

forever.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Do people do that?

yes.
Jump to Top