User Controls

if your girlfriend uploads risque pics to instagram etc

then she doesn't actually love you
    Originally posted by Enter then she doesn't actually love you

I love you Enter.
    You are the best poster here.
    I wish we could meet up in real life and ride motorcycles and throw gag balls at bitches at feminist rallies
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I love you Enter.
    You are the best poster here.
    I wish we could meet up in real life and ride motorcycles and throw gag balls at bitches at feminist rallies

same..............................
    I just saw an article about this hot 24 yo Canadian chick who just got sentenced to 8 years in Australian prison for smuggling like a hundred pounds of cocaine.

They’re calling her “cocaine babe”. She posted shit on Instagram constantly. They’re saying that was her excuse for why she did it or something? Instagram addiction? It’s weird
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I just saw an article about this hot 24 yo Canadian chick who just got sentenced to 8 years in Australian prison for smuggling like a hundred pounds of cocaine.

They’re calling her “cocaine babe”. She posted shit on Instagram constantly. They’re saying that was her excuse for why she did it or something? Instagram addiction? It’s weird

Your avatar is not as cool as Enter's avatar. Get over it already.
    Your avatar is a woman, you fake misogynist.

Originally posted by Fox Paws Your avatar is a woman, you fake misogynist.

My avatar is of my girlfriend and soon to be wife!
    She loves me I know she does,
    She is the only 4 limbed person I am attracted too
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Agreed, very whoreish thing to do imo
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I think there's a large number of people who need to constantly be marketing themselves because they don't feel anything.
    Originally posted by Zanick I think there's a large number of people who need to constantly be marketing themselves because they don't feel anything.

....because they have a cluster b personality disorder or?
    I think most attractive women do this. To me, this is the modern day equivalent, or escalation or whatever, of wearing really revealing clothes.

On the one hand it’s kind of slutty, but then on the other hand I like to see it so.

I’m conflicted on this one
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    they all want to be celebrities man.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    It's just that time and age. These girls don't think about it. Just like when they walk around in the mall staring at their glowing rectangles. They don't even think. It's ALL THEY KNOW.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    If your gf has social media and posts HD pics of herself pouting with makeup and cleavage you are already being spiritually cucked

All the good girls only have 1 to 2 shit pixelated pics of their faces and images of daffy duck and mosaic patterns with maybe 3-4 male friends who are either family acquainted or known since childhood
    Originally posted by Daily If your gf has social media and posts HD pics of herself pouting with makeup and cleavage you are already being spiritually cucked

All the good girls only have 1 to 2 shit pixelated pics of their faces and images of daffy duck and mosaic patterns with maybe 3-4 male friends who are either family acquainted or known since childhood

You are by far the most beta male on this site. You’re obsessed with it and everything you think or do is an attempt to try to prove to yourself and the world you’re not beta. But you’ll always be beta. I mean you’ve been trying your whole life and I’m just some random off the internet and you aren’t even fooling me, what makes you think you can fool anyone in your day to day life? Pathetic.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by greenplastic You are by far the most beta male on this site. You’re obsessed with it and everything you think or do is an attempt to try to prove to yourself and the world you’re not beta. But you’ll always be beta. I mean you’ve been trying your whole life and I’m just some random off the internet and you aren’t even fooling me, what makes you think you can fool anyone in your day to day life? Pathetic.

You seem upset about something
    Oh leave him alone, he’s not a beta
    eat her eyes
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Oh leave him alone, he’s not a beta

if he isnt such a beta you wouldnt have felt the need to defend him.
Jump to Top