User Controls

fucked up with a girl by saying i supported trump

was hanging out with her after class and i said "i actually supported trump until the missile thing" and she got all quiet an the whole mood changed, then after talking about how trump was a psycho, she said she had to go.

loooooooooooool. note to self: don't talk about politics with girls you wanna bang.

ah well she wouldn't have fucked me anyway
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Yeah you didnt stand a chance anyway lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by stupid noob Yeah you didnt stand a chance anyway lol

hey, don't talk to ME about standing!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    This is why women don't like you. You have no originality, no talent, no sense of humor, and you're retarded.
    Originally posted by stupid noob This is why women don't like you. You have no originality, no talent, no sense of humor, and you're retarded.

those arguments don't have a leg to stand on
    I kind of feel bad for making fun of you.
    Originally posted by stupid noob I kind of feel bad for making fun of you.

You have one leg, sir.
    I have two legs, and one of them is better than both of yours. I could kill you with one kick to the head and not even feel it.
    Originally posted by stupid noob I have two legs, and one of them is better than both of yours. I could kill you with one kick to the head and not even feel it.

Not if I get away first by walking up some stairs.
    So retarded.
    Originally posted by stupid noob So retarded.

So one legged.
    Originally posted by stupid noob I have two legs, and one of them is better than both of yours. I could kill you with one kick to the head and not even feel it.

Is this guy a Spectral alt or something? I don’t remember seeing him around til recently.
    People who get mad about politics are worthless

Not even worth sticking your dick into
    Enter was this girl Larry David by any chance?

Originally posted by Fox Paws Is this guy a Spectral alt or something? I don’t remember seeing him around til recently.

Fuck you cunt I modded lab tips on totse before it shut down and had the tenth highest post count at 40k posts. I also modded bltc on zoklet with rizzo, and appointed the lab tips mods on zoklet because I didnt wanna fuck with it anymore. I also had a big presence on backyard ballistics, and a reputation for flaming the shit out of retards like you. Fucking kill yourself. How dare you compare me to spectral.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Fuck you cunt I modded lab tips on totse before it shut down and had the tenth highest post count at 40k posts. I also modded bltc on zoklet with rizzo, and appointed the lab tips mods on zoklet because I didnt wanna fuck with it anymore. I also had a big presence on backyard ballistics, and a reputation for flaming the shit out of retards like you. Fucking kill yourself. How dare you compare me to spectral.

Sounds like bullshit to me. We got another SpectraL on our hands. Or feet. Or whatever.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Fuck you cunt I modded lab tips on totse before it shut down and had the tenth highest post count at 40k posts. I also modded bltc on zoklet with rizzo, and appointed the lab tips mods on zoklet because I didnt wanna fuck with it anymore. I also had a big presence on backyard ballistics, and a reputation for flaming the shit out of retards like you. Fucking kill yourself. How dare you compare me to spectral.

Lol triggered.

I know who you are dude, calm down
    this faggot thinks he's a golden goose for signing up to totse in the early 2000s, even though most of us here did

what a faggot
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Enter was this girl Larry David by any chance?

"I would have fucked her with a Bush mask on!"
    Non Americans: I support Trump!

Americans: Not my president!

Looks like he should have ran for leader of Earth.
Jump to Top