User Controls

I just found an extra tooth in my mouth

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    It's just behind my front teeth, and it doesn't appear to be causing any trouble. Apparently, this is the most common place for an extra tooth to develop. My other teeth have not reacted to its presence, so I'm puzzled as to what I ought to do. Tomorrow I'll be making an appointment with my dentist.

I'll keep you all updated after I learn more.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    youre a fucking shark person i bet you have a heeb nose as well
    Originally posted by the pat-man youre a fucking shark person i bet you have a heeb nose as well

My teeth are in excellent shape. This is the first I've seen anything in my mouth that didn't appear normal. I do have an uncharacteristic nose for someone of my ethnic makeup, but it's still pretty normal looking. Not jedi at all, I swear.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    nose pics or gtfo i can smell an oven dodger a mile away
    Originally posted by the pat-man nose pics or gtfo i can smell an oven dodger a mile away

I recently had a DNA test performed that showed I have no jedi heritage in any relevant timeline. No pics, though, sorry.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Kike.
    In the interest of transparency, I must report something anomalous in my DNA report: I am not jedi, but I am a little bit African.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Nigger.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by stupid noob Nigger.

You're right, I deserve that.
    I'm sorry, I've just been informed by my staff that I am actually not only black but also South Asian. Wow!
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Get that shit removed as a ploy for some viccodin
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm sorry, I've just been informed by my staff that I am actually not only black but also South Asian. Wow!

Time to pick up smoking again!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Zanick In the interest of transparency, I must report something anomalous in my DNA report: I am not jedi, but I am a little bit African.

they do got african jedis you know.

Originally posted by NARCassist they do got african jedis you know.

Lenny Kravitz comes to mind.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by stupid noob Lenny Kravitz comes to mind.

so does zanick

thread is 10/10
    Originally posted by Item 9 Get that shit removed as a ploy for some viccodin

I’m getting my wisdom teeth removed soon. How do you make sure they give you Vicodin and not some crap?
    Originally posted by NARCassist they do got african jedis you know.

I think he’s saying he’s not ethnically jedi
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I’m getting my wisdom teeth removed soon. How do you make sure they give you Vicodin and not some crap?

They will give you hydros. Its universal.
    I got oxy when I got my wisdom teeth + another tooth removed

That was the last time I remember ever being able to get high for more than 15 minutes on a "classical" opioid
Jump to Top