User Controls

Have you ever written somebody a sincere love letter?

Item 9 African Astronaut
    If yes:

1. Are you goad you did?

2. What resulted?

If no:

Do you wish you had?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I wrote Kinkou 1 and she unfriended me on facebook.
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Yes, I have written a few. I would have been better off not writing them. Mine have been on some pathetic "I fucked up, lemme try and flatter you -- also please don't suck anyone elses dick" shit. That's not a good reason to write a love letter. Actually it's the 2010s and if you're to the point you need to write a letter it's probably a bad idea. Love email? Still a bad idea.

Sup zanick #12
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I’ve had love correspondence before, sure
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I wrote a seven-page letter to my first girlfriend in high school after she dumped me. I still cringe thinking about that letter, and I'm really glad she didn't distribute copies around school even though I was basically asking for it to happen. I hope she's happy these days, but I doubt it.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    ^synopses of what it said?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Yeah ive written one and i shouldn't of written it. Ive had a couple written to me tho
    Originally posted by Item 9 ^synopses of what it said?

It was ages ago, but I'm sure most of it consisted of embarrassing declarations of love accompanied by pathetically sad lyrics from songs you'd recognize as popular essentials during a breakup.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    betas write love letters.

betas write love poems.
    Yes, your mother..
    Unfortunately I've written a few. Most of them were to girls in my earlier years of school that didn't know me at all, I guess it was a "secret admirer" type deal. All were regretted. This was always the result:

Originally posted by Juicebox I know I'm going to get made fun of for this, but when I was in school and asked girls out, they always either said no or just didn't talk to me again after that

But the ones that said no ALWAYS started talking to me a lot more, and at the time I thought this was a sign that they either liked me or were trying to see what I was like. But they always asked me for stuff, either help or money or something. Or they would talk to me about how they were feeling bad or something had happened, etc. And, being the cuck that I was at the time, I would always give them whatever they asked for and listened to them talk about their problems, thinking it would make them see that I was a nice guy and would be a good mate.

Some time into adulthood I eventually realized what they were doing. They knew that I liked them, so they got everything they could from me, and only talked to me when they needed something or emotional support.

Besides that I've written love letters to a girl I dated in high school when our family moved out of state but eventually ceased correspondence after I finally grew up and figured out (1) that it would never work, (2) that I never actually liked her in the first place, I was just playing the part because I couldn't say no and (3) what she was doing to me
    Originally posted by benny vader betas write love letters.

betas write love poems.

Nigga my love poems was even cringier.
    Check the threads I've made. A few dozen are love letters and poems to Karen, and I'm told some of those are even decent.
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Nigga my love poems was even cringier.

they tend to be.

especially when your 10-11 and so is she.
    Originally posted by benny vader they tend to be.

especially when your 10-11 and so is she.

Behne vehda, are you closer to age 24 or age 40?
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Behne vehda, are you closer to age 24 or age 40?

Superhero Houston
    I only write Christmas letters basic stuff bro maybe get them earrings
    Only recently have I written a love letter.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Absolutely. For almost two years straight, my wife was in prison, and I was in prison also. We wrote each other. That was the highlight of my fucking day. To get a letter from her. I read every word she wrote over and over, haha. So yes, I poured out my love for her in some of those letters. We're happily married today, and those times are just a weird, shitty stain on our past. That isn't us now. So yeah. Wrote my (at the time) fiancee almost daily, full fledged love letters.
    Originally posted by Grimace Absolutely. For almost two years straight, my wife was in prison, and I was in prison also. We wrote each other. That was the highlight of my fucking day. To get a letter from her. I read every word she wrote over and over, haha. So yes, I poured out my love for her in some of those letters. We're happily married today, and those times are just a weird, shitty stain on our past. That isn't us now. So yeah. Wrote my (at the time) fiancee almost daily, full fledged love letters.

That’s really sweet. I’m happy for you. How did you meet?
Jump to Top