User Controls

Hey zanick

first off your dick is ugly and I hope you enjoy the loss of sensation for the rest of your life because you're an idiot who thinks he must mutilate his dick for vanity reasons
    I opened that pm at the library with two people next to me, but guess what, thanks to my laptop's resolution and the site formatting I wasn't able to see a thing just the very top of the picture, which I recognized because I've seen that sorry photo of your tiny mutilated dick here numerous times, it's sad really that you feel you need to camwhore your mutilated dick on some obscure site no one gives a fuck about populated by a bunch of nobodies.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I'm very sorry that my photograph caused you displeasure. That is not what I had intended upon sending it, I'm sure. All the same, I must ask that you reconsider.
    I would give Zanick a thank but I am 100% trying to never give anyone a thank ever because I am pretty sure this site is ruining my life
    Bump, because I'm very mad. Everyone else I know who has seen my penis (before and after) has been more or less appreciative, so this paragraph has haunted me ever since I first read it. Tomorrow I'm going downtown to show it to some other homeless people, and I expect that I will soon be able to say proudly that 19/20 believe it's a force for good in the world.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume first off your dick is ugly and I hope you enjoy the loss of sensation for the rest of your life because you're an idiot who thinks he must mutilate his dick for vanity reasons
    I opened that pm at the library with two people next to me, but guess what, thanks to my laptop's resolution and the site formatting I wasn't able to see a thing just the very top of the picture, which I recognized because I've seen that sorry photo of your tiny mutilated dick here numerous times, it's sad really that you feel you need to camwhore your mutilated dick on some obscure site no one gives a fuck about populated by a bunch of nobodies.

u mad bromo?
    Nobody will be angry after I've shown my penis to several dozen of Chicago's homeless.
    Originally posted by Zanick Nobody will be angry after I've shown my penis to several dozen of Chicago's homeless.

1st, off you have a pretty penis.
    2nd off, you live in Chicago?
    3rd off, will you go to the Chicago Abilities Expo with me at the end of June?
    where are all these penises everyone posts and see's.

is there a secret forum im not subscribed to? im not asking for an invite just curious is all
    Originally posted by Fonaplats 1st, off you have a pretty penis.
    2nd off, you live in Chicago?
    3rd off, will you go to the Chicago Abilities Expo with me at the end of June?

1) Thank you! I worked hard to make it this way.
    2) I live in Chicagoland, but the city is just a short train ride away from me.
    3) Is that a handicapped person's convention?

Originally posted by Something Squirrel where are all these penises everyone posts and see's.

is there a secret forum im not subscribed to? im not asking for an invite just curious is all

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume first off your dick is ugly and I hope you enjoy the loss of sensation for the rest of your life because you're an idiot who thinks he must mutilate his dick for vanity reasons

Looks like lil bromo is mad. Am i right fam?

Hey hickie maybe you shouldn't use public comouters if its such a problem.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Zanick I'm very sorry that my photograph caused you displeasure. That is not what I had intended upon sending it, I'm sure. All the same, I must ask that you reconsider.

To answer an unanswered question you had for me in another thread; I live in The Netherlands, so I'm not based in the US.
Jump to Top