User Controls

I am gong to kick today's ass

I may have fallen back asleep and just woke up but I still have time to make today a good day.
    I am unbanned so its not like I will be huffing duster all day. I had duster poisoning yesterday and my farts kept sounding like police sirens.
    I got several texts messages wanting me to go into work so I guess I can maybe do that.
    I never finished all my pizza rolls. I will probably start with those.
    It is kind of cold out and I do not want to walk anywhere.
    My hair is way too long for me to go and try to do anything without looking stupid.
    I have not checked yet but it is about time some of those handicapped people I stalk post new videos which means I can jack off to something new.
    That just reminded me Amy Benak never replied to my e-mail. I am such a loser.
    I think I will work out today.
    I have laundry I can do.
    Maybe I will take some drugs so that I can relax and get some shit done.
    Yes, drugs will help today.
    I need a job and fast because I have to have money for the Chicago Abilities Expo that we are all going to.
    Tiffani Ntanos goes to the Chicago Abilities Expo and I am going to try and get a kiss <3 <3 <3

Although I did just find this article on Tiffani and it kind of makes her out to be a dumb bitch
    https://cookcountyrecord.com/stories/510578362-boat-owner-faces-suit-from-woman-who-injured-herself-after-getting-intoxicated-diving-into-kankakee-river
    But I can not judge. I did something similar when I was 18. I went to a party and got super fucking drunk and then tried to fuck this 17 year old but I wanted to feed her german shepard a dog treat do I put it in my mouth to try and get the dog to take it from me and it bit me in the face and I had to have plastic surgery but I sued her parents over it. They was already poor and my "Tiger" advised me to just let it go. And thats why I have a scar on my upper and lower lip.
    Lol, I was so drunk then. It was fucking hilarious.
    I did not get any pussy though.
    Okie Dokie guys,
    I have to go eat some yummies and then I will be back to play more.
    Call the fona-fone (937) 522-1751
    Good luck dude, I’m rooting for you :)
    Don't click that link yall!
    I mean I wasnt like drunk and jumping off a boat into 2 feet of water head first. But I do beleieve I told ya'll she use to be sort of a party animal. She was probably just trying to get taken advantage of by some older guys.
    $50k is not even that much for breaking your fucking back. But then again it was completely her own fault.
    Maybe she will get his boat!
Jump to Top