User Controls

Coffee is great

I can't stop drinking coffee it's gotten bad.

I haven't had a coffee maker since I moved so I just walk to the local cafe and I've spent a lot of my savings not on hard drugs but on coffee.

There are cans and bottles of Starbucks drinks you get at convenience stores. Plastic cups of iced coffee all over my house because I drink them every day.

Right now all I can think about is going across the street and getting a hot cup of joe or down the street and getting an iced coffee.

Even at night I'm like this.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    I miss living beside an american shop and being able to go and buy a coffee or a big gulp and a bag of greasy chips (what we call crisps) or whatever at any time.

The junk food is the only good thing about America.
    https://www.esquire.com/food-drink/drinks/a35593/nitro-coffee-explained/

I also hate how the only place to get a good iced coffee is a chain place like Starcucks.

I found one small chain cafe that had no line at the mall and they were cheaper and tasted better.

There's a nitro coffee place down the street apparently this stuff is like the Guiness of iced coffee I am gonna try it this week.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel https://www.esquire.com/food-drink/drinks/a35593/nitro-coffee-explained/

I also hate how the only place to get a good iced coffee is a chain place like Starcucks.

I found one small chain cafe that had no line at the mall and they were cheaper and tasted better.

There's a nitro coffee place down the street apparently this stuff is like the Guiness of iced coffee I am gonna try it this week.

I looooveeee nitro cold brew. You’re going to be addicted. I actually am living like you for one night Scron. I didn’t sleep and I’m using coffee to keep me going. Sleep is 4 the weak.
    Thats fun too. I would do that if I wasn't smoking weed and falling asleep all the time.

update: I got a large coffee and a lighter. Now i'm hungry!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    If you insist on buying it ready-made, but you want your money to go a bit further, try buying coffee concentrate at the store. Even the nicer cold brews are like $6 for 8-12 servings of a decent roast.
    I think I will have coffee now
    Originally posted by -mal- I looooveeee nitro cold brew. You’re going to be addicted. I actually am living like you for one night Scron. I didn’t sleep and I’m using coffee to keep me going. Sleep is 4 the weak.

Where do you get it from? I’ve been trying to find a good brand.

I’ve seen them come in cans but don’t know who sells those. That would be ideal for me.
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    Coffee is garbage, it sucks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Got another can of starbucks its goood
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I look people directly in the eyes when ordering decaf now
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    fuck starbucks. i've never ever had a coffee from a starbucks and don't intend to.

NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery_ you should try it the baristas pee in your mouth there

that sounds nasty

Originally posted by Fox Paws Where do you get it from? I’ve been trying to find a good brand.

I’ve seen them come in cans but don’t know who sells those. That would be ideal for me.

My favorites are Black and Blue, Chameleon, and Stump Town. Not sure if any of these are offered outside of Texas, but I can get them at Whole Foods or Wheatsville.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Drinking coffee right now. You jealous fag?
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    I'm on that morning coffee myself sometimes a nice pourover in the afternoon too.
    Originally posted by NARCassist fuck starbucks. i've never ever had a coffee from a starbucks and don't intend to.

why
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel why

Because they are virtue signaling nigger loving faggots, just like you.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Because they are virtue signaling nigger loving faggots, just like you.

None of that is true at all.
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel None of that is true at all.

You're tellin me you don't fuck a dude in the ass?
Jump to Top