User Controls

The final Ashley love letter.

Relationship goals: Find a girl who watches gore and lies about her grandma dying.

If you lied about that, why would I believe that you're telling the truth about anything else?

You think liking youtube videos is going to fix things? You're going to have to do a LOT more than that.

Even then it might not be enough. One day you'll go "oh woops the kids died...lol JK I was getting back at you" or some equally subhuman shit

If you really love me you should kill yourself <3

I think you're the worst person I've ever met. I don't want to love you, I wish I never met you. The fact that you were a part of my life has done nothing except make my life suck.

But that's OK if you like a song with nice lyrics!!!!! Dumbass

I think I know who I really love, and I love her because she's nice, happy, and smart. I know she wouldn't do something to ruin years of my life, like you would. There's nothing you can do to make me forgive you. You're shit.

At everything

Fuck you

I was thinking maybe I should feel bad about the stuff I've said to you, but nope, you deserved it. And I'm not going to date someone who deserves to die. Sorry.

But still, looking at your YT channel/iFunny to see how you're freaking out is fun so I'll probably keep on doing that until you're completely gone from my memory

If I decided to go for one of your "friends" I would've gotten: Church! Gossip! Happiness! Normal stuff!

With you I got: Funeral homes! Pictures! Nightmares! Blood! Mental Illness!

I rate u 0 out of 10

maybe a 2/10 at best

The only thing you're good at is pissing everyone off, especially me, you're really good at making me mad, thats about it. Such a relationship goal. Wow.

You will never have a serious romantic relationship with a 13 year old
    She's still 13 three years later
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Prove that you sent this to her, or it didn't happen.
    She owns you.
    Susan G. Komen Yung Blood
    slice off her tits
    10 year olds are better
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    10 year olds are better

Correct.
Jump to Top