User Controls

making amends with stupid noob

i know you've only got one leg

losing it must have been fucking horrific

but know this: i too know pain. i currently have hemorrhoids.

we aren't so different. in fact, we are the same, you and i.

we need not fight.
    Bet he wishes someone could a-mend his fucked up leg lolz

Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Why are you fighting with sn? sn is one of the smartest people here.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i found out he only had 1 leg and a fat wife

it was entrapment
    The leg jokes are so lame I've yet to read a funny one and I read about one a week.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    If you would of took a small piece of ice and dipped it in prep-H like a doctor would tell you to do so 3 times a day and wash it in cold water in the shower and dab it dry.. the key is to keep it dry, that roid might of been settled down by now. all it is a swollen vein.

I can't believe I'm giving instructions for this. didn't your mom teach you this?
    Lol
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel The leg jokes are so lame I've yet to read a funny one and I read about one a week.

There was a pretty funny one I read a couple weeks ago. Can’t remember which one
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Thanks MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING. Enter, sorry you got hemmorhoids from trying to lift my dick up to your mouth, I'll try to help next time.
    stupid noob on family guy loooooool

famly guy funneeeeeee

stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    What the fuck did I just post? Fucking autocorrect and I didnt proof read. I don't even remember what I was trying to say.
    Originally posted by stupid noob What the fuck did I just post? Fucking autocorrect and I didnt proof read. I don't even remember what I was trying to say.

you have one leg, sir
    BURN
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by stupid noob What the fuck did I just post? Fucking autocorrect and I didnt proof read. I don't even remember what I was trying to say.

S o y b o y (without any spaces) is enhancemented to "MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING" but otherwise, I think your post looks normal. Try hitting the 'Preview' button first next time and it'll show you your post with all enhancements applied.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Zanick Try hitting the 'Preview' button first next time and it'll show you your post with all enhancements applied.

Don’t forget to hit that subscribe button for more NIS tips and tricks every single week from your boy Zanick! See you in the next one!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Also, if you type d u n g e o n without any spaces, it autocorrects to "LANNY IS SEXY" but only for certain users, which I found to be confusing and in poor taste.
    Originally posted by Zanick S o y b o y (without any spaces) is enhancemented to "MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING" but otherwise, I think your post looks normal. Try hitting the 'Preview' button first next time and it'll show you your post with all enhancements applied.

Thanks.
    How did you lose your leg?
    Originally posted by Fonaplats How did you lose your leg?

It’s in his user title.

He stepped in a wood chipper or some shit
    Originally posted by Fox Paws It’s in his user title.

He stepped in a wood chipper or some shit

Grain auger 16 years ago mangled ot up real bad and I lived in pain all that time and finally found a dr willing to amputate it in October. My life is much much better now.
Jump to Top