User Controls

Unban finny

1 month no way!

That ban is gay!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    I want him back so he can talk about giving these raging homos what they really want, oh my
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I would like to hear his thoughts on recent developments in the middle east, and I think a month was WAY too harsh for what he did

That being said though, he was warned and knew exactly what would happen, and at this point he's just doing that every time he comes back to "troll" Lanny just like Bill Krozby was with the "posting every thread in SG" thing
    Unban finnius
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Juicebox I would like to hear his thoughts on recent developments in the middle east, and I think a month was WAY too harsh for what he did

That being said though, he was warned and knew exactly what would happen, and at this point he's just doing that every time he comes back to "troll" Lanny just like Bill Krozby was with the "posting every thread in SG" thing

lanny knew she was creating a monster but she did it anyway.
Jump to Top