User Controls

all these girls in my life

i don't actually like any of them

they all annoy me actually. none of them have ever given me that feeling of romance i had back when i was like, 12 years old

do you guys remember that feeling? it was fucking crazy. the girl didn't even like me back, but i had a crush on her and the feeling was magical. and that was just having a crush on a girl.

fuck, it's so weird how i can remember that feeling from so long ago. such a unique, crazy, awesome feeling.

i'll never have that ever again.
    Modern women are disgusting meatbags that want nothing more than to be single moms and get child support + government baby money and spend all day on Tinder and Facebook looking for a man to control and suck the life/wealth out of.

I wish I knew about traps earlier.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I think as adults we don’t have that feeling in the same way anymore. I think I only feel remotely like that anymore when things get sexual. Especially for the first time with someone new.

Either way that feeling will always fade with time, being with the same person. And it changes to something different
    Not necessarily worse but different
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I think as adults we don’t have that feeling in the same way anymore. I think I only feel remotely like that anymore when things get sexual. Especially for the first time with someone new.

Either way that feeling will always fade with time, being with the same person. And it changes to something different

It's just chemicals in your brain
    Originally posted by Juicebox It's just chemicals in your brain

is this a reference to the thread i made a while ago lol
    Originally posted by Enter is this a reference to the thread i made a while ago lol

yep
Jump to Top