User Controls

can we talk about how weird it is Bill Krozby has a publicly available, extensive wrap sheet

and all the crimes involve really fucked up shit, like strangling people etc

but he doesn't care at all, posts here like everything's normal, and has the gall to make fun of others for being losers

like... it's just so fucking weird lol.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I think its weird you obsess over other peoples lives on this forum but hey to each their own. And not all the crimes involve fucked up shit... a lot of people have dwi's its pretty common in texas, but I guess one could argue its fucked up to drink and drive but definitely normal as far as crimes go.

And why would I care at this point about my "extensive rap sheet" I mean its done and over with and I'm moving forward with my life...

I have zero shame/guilt about strangling my ex gf she deserved it lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I think its weird you obsess over other peoples lives on this forum but hey to each their own. And not all the crimes involve fucked up shit… a lot of people have dwi's its pretty common in texas, but I guess one could argue its fucked up to drink and drive but definitely normal as far as crimes go.

i'm not obsessing, this isn't even a hate thread. it's just something that's always been weird to me lol.
    Originally posted by Enter i'm not obsessing, this isn't even a hate thread. it's just something that's always been weird to me lol.

well it is what it is i guess, a lot of people on the site have committed crimes and served time and done fucked up shit... i mean I don't really feel like I'd that much more weird than most people on this site full of pedophiles, junkies, virgins, thieves, prostitutes, trannies, ect.. that make fun of each other...

I mean do you know where you are? haha

and by the way all "rap sheets" are public records in the united states
    I guess when I was younger I lived a really hardcore life style, I'm such a wild one i guess. Domestic abuse is the second most prosecuted case in texas (and I'm sure in a lot of other places) next to dwi's.

I strangled her twice but who cares? It's not like she had to go to the hospital or anything so it evidently wasn't that serious. It's just being a guy I don't cry bloody murder and call the cops over minor things like a lot of frothy women would do. I'm kind of a victim of the system but so are a lot of people. It's called being law cucked.

But despite my rap sheet I'm still better than a lot of people on this site.
    /fred
    yeah i guess ur right, its not that weird
    Originally posted by Enter yeah i guess ur right, its not that weird

It really isn't. Domestic abuse / violence while shit faced is common among all kinds of people. It's just I'm open and candid about my plight and a lot of people (mainly guys that don't know me) whyte knight and try to call me out on it. A lot of girls actually don't care as long as I don't do anything fucked up to them.

I'm not saying what I did was the right way but at the same time somethings can get really blown out of proportion, I mean take lsd for example all he did was beat his mom over a cup of coffee... big deal lol shit happens.

some people get caught for their crimes some don't.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    It's weird you never do anything much out of the ordinary little Enter. Besides going to gay bars.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Have you ever been in a physical fight enter? Most people have
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING It's weird you never do anything much out of the ordinary little Enter. Besides going to gay bars.

going to gay bars is pretty norm these days, especially in Australia from what I hear.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    I want to see the snakes they have down under sometime.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby But despite my rap sheet I'm still better than a lot of people on this site.

i'm gonna say no

Originally posted by NARCassist i'm gonna say no

well i guess thats debatable. lol
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Have you ever been in a physical fight enter? Most people have

does high school count?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well i guess thats debatable. lol

nope

Lol at Bill Krozby getting all defensive and shit. That’s how you can tell it gets to him
    looooooooool
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I've always found it weird how public all the information is in the US

it's possible to get criminal background checks and the like here, but they have to be requested through the police with a good reason, can't be re-published etc.
    It's not that weird. If you type in my name on Google there's pics of me in a weed hoodie from when I was 16 in a news article for a sexual assault.
Jump to Top