User Controls

name a game more fun than GTA V

protip you cun't
    dragon age inquisition on nightmare difficulty
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Ninja Gaiden Black on any difficulty except dog
    I dunno. Lots of games are entertaining but only a few I can name that I’d actually call fun. GTA V is definitely up there
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Minecraft
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Dark Souls
    Vr Kanojo
    Originally posted by Obbe Minecraft

autistic fagggggggggggggggggg
    i feel guilty when i kill men in gta v but its fun killing whores
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Cave explorer. Oh my
    Space station 13
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by Enter i feel guilty when i kill men in gta v but its fun killing whores

You know I just realized I think I played the whole of gta 5 without killing anyone other than as part of missions. I don't think I went on a single senseless rampage or even hit pedestrians. I might have killed a few dudes on bikes by accident but I think I probably died more than I killed non-enemies.

It's weird because I used to spend hours and hours in vice city going on 6 star shootouts with the military. I guess my youth is gone and I'm boring even when I play criminal sandbox games now.
    Originally posted by Lanny You know I just realized I think I played the whole of gta 5 without killing anyone other than as part of missions. I don't think I went on a single senseless rampage or even hit pedestrians. I might have killed a few dudes on bikes by accident but I think I probably died more than I killed non-enemies.

It's weird because I used to spend hours and hours in vice city going on 6 star shootouts with the military. I guess my youth is gone and I'm boring even when I play criminal sandbox games now.

That's almost too odd to hear, the whole point of gta is to put cheats on and blow shit up.
    Originally posted by Number13 That's almost too odd to hear, the whole point of gta is to put cheats on and blow shit up.

I just like to drive around these days. Got a couple cars I like and I just drive around and try to keep them from getting damaged. Only attack people when they start it.
    Originally posted by Lanny snip

Originally posted by Obbe I just like to drive around these days. Got a couple cars I like and I just drive around and try to keep them from getting damaged. Only attack people when they start it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/227300/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2/
    V is literally the worst in the series
    GTA advanced was more original
    Also Pokemon Go is the game of the century
    Originally posted by Lanny You know I just realized I think I played the whole of gta 5 without killing anyone other than as part of missions. I don't think I went on a single senseless rampage or even hit pedestrians. I might have killed a few dudes on bikes by accident but I think I probably died more than I killed non-enemies.

You have always been a boring person
    Originally posted by Number13 http://store.steampowered.com/app/227300/Euro_Truck_Simulator_2/

I still like being able to blow shit up.

I just don't do it as often as I used to.
    Bueno motherfucker
Jump to Top