User Controls

how healthy do you eat?

usually i eat pretty damn healthy, oatmeal with dates and pumpkin seeds and eggs in the morning, and usually some rice and chicken and fruit thrown in somewhere in the day, tuna sandwiches. and maybe pizza every 2 or 3 days.

unless im smoking weed in which case sometimes i get intolerable cravings for sweets and eat a shitload of chocolate chip cookies or ice cream
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Frozen shit, fast-food, gas station stuff. So, not at all. I just don't like grocery shopping and don't currently have a roommate who does like it.
    I've never eaten a fruit or vegetable, but I've eaten a vegetable who was a fruit.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    Any thing fried in oil
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Frozen shit, fast-food, gas station stuff. So, not at all. I just don't like grocery shopping and don't currently have a roommate who does like it.

you're such a boner man, i bet you just eat cat food on the reg.

anyways, for the last six months I've eaten pizza 4 days a week because of where i work (I'm getting fired tomorrow for harassing a co-worker on my day off), but i constantly eat roma tomatoes and kalmata olives together, its a great mix. I try not to eat fast food when I'm not working so I tend to eat sushi and salmon and broccoli, but I have a high propensity for whiskey and cheap beers... I gained almost 10 lbs the last six months but just in the last few weeks because its summer and I've been exercising I've lost at least 4.

I drink a lot of lemon water with cayenne tea, and also drink shots of apple cider vinegar, but one of the best things i believe you can eat is a clove of garlic.

but yeah like duke of zion said, i love fried stuff. I eat a lot of fried chicken, I've been eating chicken as a way to quit smoking cigs.

I don't really eat many sweet things, but I love sour candy, but i still don't eat that all that often, and I've actually cut out drinking coffee the last 5 months all together, except for a cup here or there.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I've never eaten a fruit or vegetable, but I've eaten a vegetable who was a fruit.

JEEEEEEEEEEEERRERT!
Jump to Top