User Controls

every user here is going to fucking shit

i can't imagine many of us living another 10 years

fuck this world
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    I cannot disagree, I suppose.
    Originally posted by LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery I cannot disagree, I suppose.

it's fucking sad.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Speak for yourself homo, I am only getting better, smarter, and stronger. Better looking too. I was scrawny as fuck almost all my life, raging alcoholic too. I quit drinking except on occasion, started eating like crazy and lifting and now I look good as fuck. Was bald all my life, finally grew my hair out, bitches LOVE it. IDK how you don't get pussy if you lift, you must be like five feet tall and ugly as fuck. Even with a shitty personality, or especially with a shitty personality you should be able to get bitches. What is your excuse? I think you are afraid of women. Or just gay as fuck.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Speak for yourself homo, I am only getting better, smarter, and stronger. Better looking too. I was scrawny as fuck almost all my life, raging alcoholic too. I quit drinking except on occasion, started eating like crazy and lifting and now I look good as fuck. Was bald all my life, finally grew my hair out, bitches LOVE it. IDK how you don't get pussy if you lift, you must be like five feet tall and ugly as fuck. Even with a shitty personality, or especially with a shitty personality you should be able to get bitches. What is your excuse? I think you are afraid of women. Or just gay as fuck.

this guy will probably be the first to kill himself
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i can't lift anymore, i got fuckin' hemorrhoids, ASSSSHOOOOOLE.

bet ya feel like a dickhead now?!?!
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by Enter i can't lift anymore, i got fuckin' hemorrhoids, ASSSSHOOOOOLE.

bet ya feel like a dickhead now?!?!

Probably from all the friction on your bunghole. Lay off the gay sex.
Jump to Top