User Controls

What don't you share with NiS?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    There's a lot that I won't post: private relationships, work, academics, and anything that might identify me to someone I know IRL. What about you?
    I don't share detailed records of my bowel movements.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    This badazz queso dip I just made. All mine. MINE MINE MEMEMEME
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by mmQ This badazz queso dip I just made. All mine. MINE MINE MEMEMEME

You literally spilled the dip bro, that was the entire point of this thread.
    my success with women, it's not as funny.
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    Originally posted by Enter my success with women, it's not as funny.

Aren't you supposed to be a woman? I just stumbled upon your coming out thread.
    I don't share any accurate info about myself.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    zanicks moms asshole
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Zanick There's a lot that I won't post: private relationships, work, academics, and anything that might identify me to someone I know IRL. What about you?

thats cuz ur a pussy
    My nudes.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    I try to avoid PI but Bill Krozby fucking ruined that for me. Fuck you Bill Krozby.
    HTS highlight reel
    The insatiable need to suck dick. Double digit IQ. Seriously misguided views about women and society. These are traits I don't share with NIS.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Originally posted by HTS The insatiable need to suck dick. Double digit IQ. Seriously misguided views about women and society. These are triats I don't share with NIS.

They are glaringly obvious. All of them.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    LegalizeSpiritualDiscovery Space Nigga [my yellow-marked arboreous hypnotist]
    Originally posted by HTS The insatiable need to suck dick. Double digit IQ. Seriously misguided views about women and society. These are triats I don't share with NIS.

2/10

triats
    HTS highlight reel
    Son of a bitch.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sharing is COMMUNISM
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I rarely say anything real on here. Out of my 4000+ posts only about 50-100 of them have anything to do with who I actually am as a person. My sincere beliefs, things about my RL, etc
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I rarely say anything real on here. Out of my 4000+ posts only about 50-100 of them have anything to do with who I actually am as a person. My sincere beliefs, things about my RL, etc

this is the real you. the irl you is fake. but you knew that already.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    my favorite thngs is comning here and declaring what percentage of myself is the real me.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    hurpahueeeeee
Jump to Top