User Controls

Does anybody else long for mania?

Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I just can't get enough stimulation. Once, during a manic episode, I blew through $2k in a couple of days. I bought a saxophone, an antique flute, a classical guitar, and a tape recorder. I think I had planned on becoming the next Jethro Tull, but I haven't touched any of that stuff since. Maybe I'm to blame, maybe it's my doctor, or maybe it's all of that etizolam I swallowed. We'll never know.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    faggot you think you rock but you actually suck
    That is generally the pace of mania, yes.
    I always spend money immediately if I have it

Atm though I wanna go lowtech and explore what I can do with free stuff

For example

I'm going to start learning my way around lmms
    Starting
    Sometime someday
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Yeah I was manic yesterday. Slept 8 am to 12 pm then got up and I completed a project for work I was putting off for 2 weeks and deep cleaned my house and made some food for the week. No effort. Today I feel pretty shit so far.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Daily.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Yeah?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yo
    Waddup my rascal?
    RestStop Space Nigga
    I long for that techphetamine high I haven't experienced for the last 5 days. Though something tells me I'll be there within the next 72 hours ahaha.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Yeah really though, having attained a state of "mania" or something similar, and then having it fade away, and it being the only lone experience I have with such a state, really really sucks.

Basically I have to live my life now wanting something I can seemingly never have. I was a different person. I NEED it back.
    Originally posted by RestStop I long for that techphetamine high I haven't experienced for the last 5 days. Though something tells me I'll be there within the next 72 hours ahaha.

Amps don't make me manic, they make me feel strung the fuck out. I know a lot of people slip into a manic episode from the excess dopaminergic stimulation, but I just end up wired and sweaty once my sophisticated cognitive functions quit.
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH Yeah I was manic yesterday. Slept 8 am to 12 pm then got up and I completed a project for work I was putting off for 2 weeks and deep cleaned my house and made some food for the week. No effort. Today I feel pretty shit so far.

lol that’s more like normal functioning than manic though
    Yeah, that honestly sounds really nice right now, I wouldn't call it manic at all. If you can perform like that every day, you're doing great.
    I want to be manic again today. Too bad Im depressed
    Originally posted by greenplastic lol that’s more like normal functioning than manic though

You weren't there bro. i was killin all of it.
    Originally posted by Zanick Yeah, that honestly sounds really nice right now, I wouldn't call it manic at all. If you can perform like that every day, you're doing great.

I call it manic becauuse I'm on that depressed gang shit
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH I call it manic becauuse I'm on that depressed gang shit

Do you think you could have been hypomanic? I've had periods of hypomania (according to my shrink) that were highly motivating and productive. If it would only stop there, I'd have little to no need for medication.

Possibly.
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Is everyone on this website depressed and longing for mania? Lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top