User Controls

If you had to flee the country, where would you go?

Keep in mind that many western countries have no problem extraditing you. Let's imagine you have a warrant out for your arrest and that you are facing a life sentence.

For my fellow Americans, here's a helpful wiki page on countries that'll send you back here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_extradition_treaties

And here is a map:

You MAY be able to successfully hide in a country that'll extradite you, but there is always a risk. You need to think about what you'd do for work, where you'd live, what your backup plan was, etc. Think about your race and where you could blend in most easily. What languages you know. Everything matters.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    i would turn my self in cause i didnt even do anything
    Japan
    I would work as an English translator for doujin devs
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Probably Morocco. I could pass for a Frenchman there and get treated as a first-class citizen, even better if I wear an Arabic garb. They discriminate horribly against the jedis. Plus, more hash than I could smoke in a thousand lifetimes.
    Originally posted by Zanick Probably Morocco. I could pass for a Frenchman there and get treated as a first-class citizen, even better if I wear an Arabic garb. They discriminate horribly against the jedis. Plus, more hash than I could smoke in a thousand lifetimes.

Are you a jude?
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    Balkans or Ukraine, have heard coastal croatia is pretty chill, inb4 snoopy gets on the war stories. Vietnam might be realistic too pretty cheap, not a ton of crime.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Are you a jude?

No, I'm mostly French.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I don't know just wherever I guess.
    hydromorphone victim of incest [insincerely conduce my paisley]
    Well, I hope it never happens, but idk... I don't like people. I could live out in the country without another soul for 100miles and be happy.

Siberia or Mongolia sounds cool.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Look at a genuine fugitive, such as Andrew Aurenheimer (weev), who is on the run from ZOG.

He went to Abkhazia, which is a breakaway region in the Caucasus, then Ukraine for work, then got ZOGged out of there so moved to Transnistria.

You can live quite well in a lot of these cyrillic-zone countries.
    Why is "weev" fleeing from the jedis?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Look at a genuine fugitive, such as Andrew Aurenheimer (weev), who is on the run from ZOG.

He went to Abkhazia, which is a breakaway region in the Caucasus, then Ukraine for work, then got ZOGged out of there so moved to Transnistria.

You can live quite well in a lot of these cyrillic-zone countries.

These are separatist regions where nobody can do anything. Good choices.

I would just go to Russia, they do not extradite. Or maybe Angola, a Russian ally.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Russia. I want to go there anyways.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume Why is "weev" fleeing from the jedis?

He's a WN. He was arrested and spent ages in jail on trumped up hacking charges, before being acquitted. He says the prosecution was politically motivated by the jedis, and it probably was.

Originally posted by Misguided Russian I would just go to Russia, they do not extradite. Or maybe Angola, a Russian ally.

Russia would be good, but in his situation I don't think he wanted to risk it as the Russian government don't like white nationalists that much.
    Somewhere in eastern Europe. Thinking about vacationing there soon, I have a feeling I'll like it too much and not want to leave
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Russia would be good, but in his situation I don't think he wanted to risk it as the Russian government don't like white nationalists that much.

Unless he went to work for them...(;
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Ok I decided on a place. If I had to flee the country, i would go to....

Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    I would go to sploo's house
    cambodia isn't on that list, it's ridiculously cheap and also super corrupt so you could bribe anyone for like a few bucks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top