User Controls

Ah, fuck it. I'm going to reveal my secret.

So yeah, back on Zoklet I was always blabbering on about how I had a "secret", and it'd blow everybody's mind. The whole community's finally deteriorating, so before we lose any more members, I might as well reveal that secret now.

I've been a girl most of this time. At least 75% of this time. My boyfriend and later friend for the past few years has been the other 25%, and he also made the comics.

lol

And not just any girl. You may know me better under my other account, Kinkou, which ironically my boyfriend posted more posts from, and used more than me.

I guess I got off on pretending to be a guy, and he got off on pretending to be a girl?

So to all those people who said I was always acting like a pussy, or that I was gay for being in love with chi... now you know. And fuck you, lol.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Tits or gtfo
     Acolyte
    This is the black pill thread.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's more likely you got kinkou to write that note
    Fonaplatsimo Yung Blood
    You dont have a boyfriend.
    I have a girlfriend though and she is amazing
    Originally posted by aldra it's more likely you got kinkou to write that note

If true, I would've figured my woman-hating "Enter" character wouldn't stoop so low as to ask girls on the internet to write notes for him.
    So you finally told everyone. Lmao took you long enough.

Fuckkkk I was always THIS close to just telling everyone myself. I probably would have if I gave even half a shit about forum drama.

I bet Narc is gonna feel really fucking stupid now to find out that he was cybering with a man half the time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    benny vader YELLOW GHOST
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I bet Narc is gonna feel really fucking stupid now to find out that he was cybering with a man half the time.

i believe its their customs for men to sleep with men over there.
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    This has broke my heart. I was totally gay for Enter.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    I don't believe it, you can't fake that sorta autismo
    Who said she was faking? It’s no secret that both the enter and kinkou accounts are fucking retarded as hell lol. Can you really tell me now that you think about it they aren’t eerily similar?
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    And nothing changes in the end. I would be surprised if a 14 year old was enter, now that would be funny.
    Originally posted by Dfg And nothing changes in the end. I would be surprised if a 14 year old was enter, now that would be funny.

I really think this is likely and possible.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by -mal- I really think this is likely and possible.

he was posting on totse in 2004 though
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    i sent a letter via snail mail to the white house and port authority NY/NJ and suddenly fewer people show up and secrets are coming in.

wow

are all of you Obama's Children (JOJO Junior Officers)

it had to be done. im not getting blacklisted and then walking away.
    Post times do not correlate with this. Enter posts all night in US time and Kinkou is clearly US based and has been waaaaay too much of a benzo addict for this to work. Too bad Tort doesn't post anymore.
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Who said she was faking? It’s no secret that both the enter and kinkou accounts are fucking retarded as hell lol. Can you really tell me now that you think about it they aren’t eerily similar?

I don't pay enough attention to either to be able to say but

Enter, your stick toons r kind of entertaining and all. but have you ever thought of buying Poser Pro and use the models for your comix (X for adult comic book)

Comix could then sell on Amazon as pdf file or eBooks
    For the Working Class that men like, Trump will ever understand!

Join the working Labor Party-Independent and rid the world of all Elitist wealth and re-establish wealth to all commoners.

or not! :|

Oh, and RIP Mark E Smith.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    tfw you'll never stretch enters boipussy
Jump to Top