User Controls

Why do they never listen? Seriously, why do they never fucking listen?

Originally posted by Enter

CAPTAIN FALCON WILL WISH HE HAD NEVER MET ME.

Originally posted by Captain Falcon Kill yourself. Then try to do your worst to me. Then kill yourself again.

Every time, they get cocky. "DURRR WHAT ARE U GONNA DO, ENTER? DO YOUR WORST", and every time I use my awwtism to fuck them over.

It's annoying. I bet §m£ÂgØL will be next. He'll do something to piss me off, and then I'll threaten him, and he'll be like "phhhttt you can't do anything, Enter. What are you going to do" EVEN THOUGH HE'D ALREADY BEEN THROUGH A SIMILAR THING (albeit with someone else as my victim) FIRST HAND BACK ON ZOKLET:

Ugh. How many times does a guy have to prove himself? I'm not like -SpectraL; I've ACTUALLY followed through with all my threats. The only one who's gotten away was Tokerface, but I still haven't forgotten about him.
    Fonaplatsimo Yung Blood
    I got your back Enter.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Imagine how depressed I'd be if someone showed me my future back in 2013, and I saw I made a thread like this.
    Fonaplatsimo Yung Blood
    Originally posted by Enter Imagine how depressed I'd be if someone showed me my future back in 2013, and I saw I made a thread like this.

That would suck. But at least I have your back. And you also have the coolest avatar on NIS.
    I think you are a swell guy.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    What about me? And what about my fucking avatar
    Marowak is bad as fuck
    Fonaplatsimo Yung Blood
    All I know is that Enter's avatar would kick Fox Paw's avatar's ass any day.
    ...Fuck you’re right I’m a ground type and he’s grass type
    I feel sorry for cubone. Read up on cubone, what a tragic fucking pokemon. If you get a cubone, evolve that shit right away.
Jump to Top