User Controls

ATTN: MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING

EDIT: Ah, it even changes in titles. S O Y B O Y.

Your username is a word that gets changed. And it's fucking disgusting what it gets changed into.
    Lol siyboy
    Soyboy African Astronaut [relevantly rival my dehydroretinol]
    Originally posted by Enter EDIT: Ah, it even changes in titles. S O Y B O Y.

Your username is a word that gets changed. And it's fucking disgusting what it gets changed into.

Why?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Why?

because Lanny is a liberal
    i dont understand
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel i dont understand

type s o y b o y without spaces.
    okay i did and now what
    I personally don't see what's wrong, I am a MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING.
    Why don't you have a sip of my soy milk latte and talk about MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING things with me, Enter?
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Why don't you have a sip of my soy milk latte and talk about MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING things with me, Enter?

Maybe later, right now I have to go stick preparation H up my asshole.
    Oh my
    Enter, you're missing out on some delicious soy. My nipples are soft, like roses. Oh my.
    the pat-man Tuskegee Airman [overshadow that snuff-brown nestling]
    can i borrow some pliers i cant get my soylent open
    In the coming weeks I will make a video on how to open soylent without pliers.

Where do I buy soylent?
    Originally posted by the pat-man can i borrow some pliers i cant get my soylent open

My girlfriend opens mine for me. She has such strong hands.

Originally posted by Misguided Russian In the coming weeks I will make a video on how to open soylent without pliers.

Where do I buy soylent?

https://www.soylent.com/
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING My girlfriend opens mine for me. She has such strong hands.

https://www.soylent.com/

my way of opening them is superior. I will show you.

Where do i buy this that ISNT on the internet? Does this drink exist outside the internet?
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian my way of opening them is superior. I will show you.

Where do i buy this that ISNT on the internet? Does this drink exist outside the internet?

Soylent is internet only, but you can buy soy-milk and tofu in most supermarkets. There's soy in EVERYTHING now. It's the crop that is saving the world from toxic masculinity.
    Originally posted by MORALLY SUPERIOR BEING Soylent is internet only, but you can buy soy-milk and tofu in most supermarkets. There's soy in EVERYTHING now. It's the crop that is saving the world from toxic masculinity.

Stupid jokes aside, soy can mimic estrogen, and it has a higher affinity to receptors than some other estrogenic molecules. The estrogenic molecules in question come from plastics, and have a stronger estrogenic effect. Therefore one could argue that soy is the lesser of two evils.

But, most soy in the west is GMO. In a Russian study on the detrimental effects of GMOs, researchers noted that the only place where they could source non-GMO soy was from Serbia. The study, btw, found that hamsters, after 3 generations of being fed GMO soy, became infertile. The non-GMO soy group was still fertile.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enter Maybe later, right now I have to go stick preparation H up my asshole.

Don't forget the Ice, My Love!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian Stupid jokes aside, soy can mimic estrogen, and it has a higher affinity to receptors than some other estrogenic molecules. The estrogenic molecules in question come from plastics, and have a stronger estrogenic effect. Therefore one could argue that soy is the lesser of two evils.

But, most soy in the west is GMO. In a Russian study on the detrimental effects of GMOs, researchers noted that the only place where they could source non-GMO soy was from Serbia. The study, btw, found that hamsters, after 3 generations of being fed GMO soy, became infertile. The non-GMO soy group was still fertile.

You know what.. that's fucked up. because I'm always pushed to stop eating meat because of Cancer. and to only eat Fish meat. If I want red meat, to eat Salmon.

I know it's not causing ED by itself and the meds are. But I take meds for my hypothyroid (which is why I'm tired and cranky without coffee in the morning and my fucking little red pill for thyroid issues which I believe is estrogene because my body doesn't make it. And all males need some estrogene or they have too much testosterone (As I must have) wich I guess the thyroid gland keeps in balance.

look it up, only animals of the animal kingdom that gets ED from too much Testosterone is the Humans (and perhaps apes) Elephants or other Mamals get massive erections. it's reverse for them but not Humans. perhaps this oestrogen is the secret for us to evolve? the new counter revolution might be why we're instructed not to eat land animals and stick to fish or soy. so mentally we will become a singularity.

Unrelated Related. Enter did you fag yourself up and put on makeup... who is that chick.. I'll do you either way because I didn't take the little red thyroid pill today.. I took a blue one Wink Wink!
Jump to Top