User Controls

What media reminds you of totse? Fuck, what an autistic thread idea. Cock sucker.

I was playing Postal 2 because I never got to play it when it came out, and holy shit, it's like totse: the game.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    As far as shitposting is concerned i think masterchan is pretty close, although masterchan has a userbase of over 9000 pedos. For specific knowledge on all the subjects i have an interest in besides little girls and shitposting i go to seperate venues.
    No I mean like movies and songs and video games and stuff, no boards similar to totse.
    I thought you were hand of zek. I sent you a PM asking how your daughter was doing and you didn't reply. That angered me, I considered you a fucking uppidy fucking tranny cunt. But it turns out you just didn't know what the fuck I was talking about, or the PM system on this website is shit and you didn't even get it.
    PM system is broken and no i'm not Zek. I'm psycho motherfucking mantits. The tranny name "Sophie" has it's roots in the redfern era, it's a long story. But anyway, Sophie is a pretty cute name as far as girl names are concerned.
    Ajax African Astronaut [rumor the placative aphakia]
    I've never had the media you described remind me of totse. Why you trying to personify an old BBS?

PM system is broken and no i'm not Zek. I'm psycho motherfucking mantits. The tranny name "Sophie" has it's roots in the redfern era, it's a long story. But anyway, Sophie is a pretty cute name as far as girl names are concerned.

What's the story?
    you really don't think postal 2 is like totse?

It's a game from 2003, the same era when totse was really popular. You're a guy who wears a trenchoat who hates society, and you do drugs, shoot people, start fires, shoplift, torture cats, etc.
    I've never had the media you described remind me of totse. Why you trying to personify an old BBS?

What's the story?

Well since you asked. If you were around on Zoklet, you know more than half of the userbase kinda hated me because as a mod and later global mod i was pretty heavy handed in matters of moderation. After Zoklet fell i went to LLZ instead of sanctuary, for the most part i missed the drama over at sanctuary but when i learnt that redfern was up i wanted to shitpost with some familiar faces, because a lot of people from Zoklet ended up at redfern. I figured to get as much out of the redfern experience as possible i'd do well to go incognito so i picked the name; Sophisticated Sophist. As i shitposted more i told a couple people who i actually was, and my internet friends, especially mQ and Lanny i believe, started to call me Sophey as a term of endearment. When redfern closed and NiS was the thing the name kind of stuck with me. But i thought it would be funny if i made it like the female name Sophie, to troll some people who didn realize it was me from redfern. Like that it kinda got stuck and here we are.
    yeah I hated the fuck out of you.
    yeah I hated the fuck out of you.

That's alright fam. They wanted to make me mod at redfern too after everyone knew it was me, but i said no thanks, lol. And by they i mean Rocklin and Idiosyncrasy. I don't handle power well, even though it's silly pretend internet power.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    …no i'm not Zek. I'm psycho traitor/pervert mantits. …

You don't scare me.
    You don't scare me.

You're such a shitposter, SpectraL. When are you gonna finally start contributing to this community, and I don't mean posting stolen pics of the fucking totse homepage from 1989 for the millionth goddamn time.
    you really don't think postal 2 is like totse?

It's a game from 2003, the same era when totse was really popular. You're a guy who wears a trenchoat who hates society, and you do drugs, shoot people, start fires, shoplift, torture cats, etc.

​I suppose so.

Well since you asked. If you were around on Zoklet, you know more than half of the userbase kinda hated me because as a mod and later global mod i was pretty heavy handed in matters of moderation. After Zoklet fell i went to LLZ instead of sanctuary, for the most part i missed the drama over at sanctuary but when i learnt that redfern was up i wanted to shitpost with some familiar faces, because a lot of people from Zoklet ended up at redfern. I figured to get as much out of the redfern experience as possible i'd do well to go incognito so i picked the name; Sophisticated Sophist. As i shitposted more i told a couple people who i actually was, and my internet friends, especially mQ and Lanny i believe, started to call me Sophey as a term of endearment. When redfern closed and NiS was the thing the name kind of stuck with me. But i thought it would be funny if i made it like the female name Sophie, to troll some people who didn realize it was me from redfern. Like that it kinda got stuck and here we are.

Yeah I was around on most of the sites. More involved with some than others. I didn't know if you meant there was more to the story of you picking the Sophist name. It's funny the amount of drama people create on Internet boards.
    Yeah I was around on most of the sites. More involved with some than others. I didn't know if you meant there was more to the story of you picking the Sophist name. It's funny the amount of drama people create on Internet boards.

That's alright and yeah, after so many years, funny is indeed the word i'd pick.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Postal 2
    Uncle fester "secrets to methamphetamine manufacture" books always take me back to my preteen years living in a crack house next to a gang of stick up artists.

I used to think meth was made from battery acid and rat poison.

Trolling, Anarchy cookbook files, phreaking, warez, r@yGOLD.

I was raised by the internet underground.

When I was 12 years old my PC looked something like this and I put it together myself from all used parts.

Songs-
    Darude Sandstorm
    Lincoln park- crawling
    Papa roach - last resort
    My chemical romance
    rihanna, Brittany spears, Eminem, kanye west.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    You're such a shitposter, SpectraL. When are you gonna finally start contributing to this community, and I don't mean posting stolen pics of the fucking totse homepage from 1989 for the millionth goddamn time.

I screen-shotted those myself off the BBS node in 1989.
    I screen-shotted those myself off the BBS node in 1989.

Too bad you didn't gun-shotted yourself in 1989.
    Uncle fester "secrets to methamphetamine manufacture" books always take me back to my preteen years living in a crack house next to a gang of stick up artists.

I used to think meth was made from battery acid and rat poison.

Trolling, Anarchy cookbook files, phreaking, warez, r@yGOLD.

I was raised by the internet underground.

When I was 12 years old my PC looked something like this and I put it together myself from all used parts.

Songs-
    Darude Sandstorm
    Lincoln park- crawling
    Papa roach - last resort
    My chemical romance
    rihanna, Brittany spears, Eminem, kanye west.

[greentext]>r@yGOLD[/greentext]

Lol nigga, he was a big deal in the pedo scene when we were still kids ourselves. But My Chemical Romance is bretty good.
    Psychomanthis went from druggo, to hebo, to pedo in the course of 2.5 years. Pretty soon you'll be sacrificing stuff in satanic rituals and get recruited or you'll die.
Jump to Top