User Controls

Official Poll: Do you think §m£ÂgØL is still in love with Hydro?

People who think YES: Enter, NARCassist, Fox Paws, Number13, WE SMOOTH, Soy-boy, Fonaplatsimo, SpatianHaigency

People who think NO:
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

Pretty much yes
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by aldra

That’s obviously a yes
    Originally posted by Fox Paws That’s obviously a yes

I'll be fair. Need an actual "yes" from aldra.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I don't know about 'love' but he does seem to be bizarrely obsessed

I'd hazard a guess that there's an absolutely horrible sexual component to that obsession too
    Originally posted by aldra I don't know about 'love' but he does seem to be bizarrely obsessed

I'd hazard a guess that there's an absolutely horrible sexual component to that obsession too

So for the poll, yes or no?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Yes and I think he should stop
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Yes, if you can write 1,000 words a week over a girl you need to be fighting to get her back. Actively. Killing whoever she's currently with and making it look like an OD.
    Honestly these Totse hoes be throwing it back, pussy be crazy. I don't blame you.

She probably no condom, reverse cowgirled his shit, deepthroated & swallowed, talked dirty as hell.. for his first time fuckin. It's gonna take a while.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    and then her boyfriend banged him in the ass.

lul

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    He's probably not in love with HER, but is in love with certain things about her
    Enjoying the results, §m£ÂgØL?

Originally posted by Juicebox He's probably not in love with HER, but is in love with certain things about her

That’s basically a yes
    Originally posted by NARCassist and then her boyfriend banged him in the ass.

lul

The imprinting only became stronger from this part too.
    She probably gobbled §m£ÂgØL's dick down to the balls. Then he went to some basic 20 year old hoe who be giving 'tip jobs' with no consistency.
    Originally posted by WE SMOOTH She probably gobbled §m£ÂgØL's dick down to the balls. Then he went to some basic 20 year old hoe who be giving 'tip jobs' with no consistency.

He's mentioned how he has a girlfriend now, but wants to break up with her. Clearly because she doesn't compare to hydro.
    I’m curious to see some pics of his gf. Is she a tub of lard like hydro orrrr...

Come on §m£ÂgØL let’s see what ur working with
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I’m curious to see some pics of his gf. Is she a tub of lard like hydro orrrr…

Come on §m£ÂgØL let’s see what ur working with

He mentioned she was fat, yeah.
Jump to Top