User Controls

I'm going to become a music god

You know I was going to save humanity or master science and birth a new universe for Japan and NIN worship but instead I have decided to stay here this time around and become an absolute master at max/msp
    I will be the most important thing to ever happen to music in any and all timelines and multiverses

Fucking bow and and kiss my feet assholes
    Sell Beats
    Originally posted by Something Squirrel Sell Beats

I'm going to have a physical release for each album
    So you can hand over your shekels to me as soon as I get around to doing that
    Idk about being on streaming services since I'll be doing lots of sampling
    xy0 Houston
    you should upload that patch. I have some ideas that you may be interested in. specifically, modulating that distortion with another wave such that it can be used with a cleaner, tonal bass.
    I will never understand why people like nin so much

Same with mcr
    Originally posted by Juicebox I will never understand why people like nin so much

Same with mcr

NIN summed up the gen x and MOON PERSON psyche perfectly and defined goth culture for two decades
    Trent is the most important thing to happen to music in forever
    Originally posted by xy0 you should upload that patch. I have some ideas that you may be interested in. specifically, modulating that distortion with another wave such that it can be used with a cleaner, tonal bass.

You can dl it from the link in the video description
    mso8 Houston
    godspeed. im in a band as well. i hope to eventually make good dosh from it for a couple of years, maybe 5 years of being a musician would be kewl.
Jump to Top