User Controls

How would you deal with this?

Being in solitude for 5 days. Lmao at these pathetic pieces of shit, especially the fat chick who quits after 4 and a half hours, lmao!

I'd probably be like the guy from rocketman, just having heaps of fun with my sock puppets.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    "too cruel to study" lol wtf
    Item 9 African Astronaut
    the vsauce guy did that for 3 days. Going insane for a few days could be good for you
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    these people are fucking pussies of one of the higher orders. they'd get eaten alive in any correctional facility. It's actually pretty embarrassing to watch, but interesting nonetheless, hence why I am watching this shit. But I've started to skip over a lot of the cringe segments. How fucking EMBARRASSING. FIVE DAYS. jesus crhist. that is literally a NOTHING. ahah
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Depends
    Would I have things there to occupy myself with?
    I could live the rest of my life with zero human interaction, I grew up practically completely alone aside for interaction with my okaa, family and people at restaurants.
    And by people at restaurants I mean giving them my order
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I was sent to a juvenile correctional facility at 17 and the first 7 days were in a cell much smaller than these, one shitty bed mat on the floor and one metal toilet in the corner. We were allowed nothing but a bible, and we weren't allowed to sleep from 8am to 10pm. All monitored. I was 17 and I HAMDLED DAT with ease. I paced the room about 239,832 times and counted every last one of 'em. That's all you have to do.
    Originally posted by mmQ I was sent to a juvenile correctional facility at 17 and the first 7 days were in a cell much smaller than these, one shitty bed mat on the floor and one metal toilet in the corner. We were allowed nothing but a bible, and we weren't allowed to sleep from 8am to 10pm. All monitored. I was 17 and I HAMDLED DAT with ease. I paced the room about 239,832 times and counted every last one of 'em. That's all you have to do.

I would have built a virtual reality in my mind and lived there the whole time.
    They would have just thought of me as quiet and introverted.
    Think of all the people out there like me but don't have the interest in socializing, they're just sitting in a room somewhere drooling over themselves while living a highly detailed life inside their mind.
    No one will ever know them.
    It's like drops of rain on far off distant planets that have never been visited.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Hikikomori-Yume I would have built a virtual reality in my mind and lived there the whole time.
    They would have just thought of me as quiet and introverted.
    Think of all the people out there like me but don't have the interest in socializing, they're just sitting in a room somewhere drooling over themselves while living a highly detailed life inside their mind.
    No one will ever know them.
    It's like drops of rain on far off distant planets that have never been visited.

they wouldn't have really thought of you as anything other than another kid dealing with the mandated 7 days of solitary upon entering the facility, as hundreds of kids did every year. Very very few ever had issues with it. Just shows how fucking dramatic these folks are on the bit.
    Charmaine was pathetic. Her husband was probably like: Fuck, I thought I was going to get five days of peace from waiting on her hand and foot

Lmaooo so true.
    I would bring a math book, a pen, and a thick notebook.

Other than that, I would just work out a lot. I would overdo it until I end up sleeping 18 hours per day.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian I would bring a math book, a pen, and a thick notebook.

Other than that, I would just work out a lot. I would overdo it until I end up sleeping 18 hours per day.

apparently you can't bring books.
    Originally posted by Enter apparently you can't bring books.

Well then I would just bring a notebook, mechanical pencil, and a eraser.

NOT that these are necessary. I would still end up sleeping 18 hrs per day because of working out too much.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    man i done 5 days in a cold single police cell doing cold turkey hardcore.

Originally posted by mmQ I was sent to a juvenile correctional facility at 17 and the first 7 days were in a cell much smaller than these, one shitty bed mat on the floor and one metal toilet in the corner. We were allowed nothing but a bible, and we weren't allowed to sleep from 8am to 10pm. All monitored. I was 17 and I HAMDLED DAT with ease. I paced the room about 239,832 times and counted every last one of 'em. That's all you have to do.

Lol I didn't even get the fucking bible or toilet paper and I was in withdrawal the whole time
    Jesus I can’t believe I watched that whole thing
    Originally posted by Kinkou Jesus I can’t believe I watched that whole thing

and that's all you have to say after watching it, you fucking boring, balding whore?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Ahahahhaa bitch ass niggas. I can do 5 days in solitary on my fucking HEAD! Ahahaha how embarrassing!!!
    Grimace motherfucker [my enumerable hindi guideword]
    Originally posted by Enter and that's all you have to say after watching it, you fucking boring, balding whore?

Ahahahahhaaa
    Youre lucky I even watched it all. Is that blonde guy the Australian Jake Paul? Or is he the Logan paul?
Jump to Top