User Controls

I had a dream I was part of Tony Soprano's crew.

Some affiliate of his recommended me to become part of his crew. Then it turns out that affiliate turned and became a snitch for the police, so then Tony, Silvio, etc didn't trust me either, even though I was totally cool. :( It was scary.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Doubt you did. You just watch a lot of telly
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Doubt you did. You just watch a lot of telly

You doubt I had a dream about the sopranos? I know you're drug fucked and don't have dreams anymore, but normal people do have them every night.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Enter You doubt I had a dream about the sopranos? I know you're drug fucked and don't have dreams anymore, but normal people do have them every night.

Source that im drug fucked and dont have dreams?

You seem a lil frothy lil bromo that i pointed out your constant obsession with living in a fantasy tv land filled with sopranos , castanzas.

You're like the jim carrey cable guy especially because you both dont have a dad.

Dare to take the kro pill fam?
    Do you remember when Enter posted the list of TV characters he tried to emulate. Everything about him is artificial. That's why he'd rather grow muscles than develop a personality. The people on TV have muscles, and everyone likes them, right?

With women, he is always imagining some sort of scheme. Just like on TV. There is always a plan or plot or ulterior motive. Enter does not know what it is like to exist in the real world with real people. Look at how seriously he takes forum drama, remembering and dragging up things that happened long ago. I mean he did rekk SpectraL, but what kind of a person goes digging for this stuff? No wonder he dreams about TV characters.
    Originally posted by gumbo Do you remember when Enter posted the list of TV characters he tried to emulate. Everything about him is artificial. That's why he'd rather grow muscles than develop a personality. The people on TV have muscles, and everyone likes them, right?

With women, he is always imagining some sort of scheme. Just like on TV. There is always a plan or plot or ulterior motive. Enter does not know what it is like to exist in the real world with real people. Look at how seriously he takes forum drama, remembering and dragging up things that happened long ago. I mean he did rekk SpectraL, but what kind of a person goes digging for this stuff? No wonder he dreams about TV characters.

Admitting you have a problem is the first step.
    Originally posted by gumbo Admitting you have a problem is the first step.

you had a threesome with a prostitute and another man and then started raising that man's kid thinking it was your own
    This thread is about YOU. Not me. Let's get back on you. Why do you identify yourself so closely with all these television characters? Is it because you feel you lack personality, or something else?
    Originally posted by gumbo This thread is about YOU. Not me. Let's get back on you. Why do you identify yourself so closely with all these television characters? Is it because you feel you lack personality, or something else?

why do u think i have a lack of personality

you're literally the only person i've ever come across who thinks i have a lack of personality

can you back up this statement. it'd be like if i said to you, "you're always wearing a blue hat". um... no? how else do you respond to that?
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    did you ever see that documentary the real soprano's? they were a bunch of bumbling idiots that it was set on, lol.

NARCassist gollums fat coach

Originally posted by Enter why do u think i have a lack of personality

you're literally the only person i've ever come across who thinks i have a lack of personality

can you back up this statement. it'd be like if i said to you, "you're always wearing a blue hat". um… no? how else do you respond to that?

Because of the way you post and the stories you tell. You could tell me I have a blue hat, but that is either objectively right or objectively wrong. It is my opinion that you lack personality. Opinions are not objective.
    Originally posted by gumbo he is always imagining some sort of scheme. Just like on TV. There is always a plan or plot or ulterior motive.

Is he wrong? Everybody I meet always ends up having an ulterior motive for hanging around me
    Originally posted by Juicebox Is he wrong? Everybody I meet always ends up having an ulterior motive for hanging around me

I'm just aware of the game, and play it to my advantage. §m£ÂgØL is an NPC.
    Originally posted by Enter I'm just aware of the game, and play it to my advantage. §m£ÂgØL is an NPC.

Jump to Top