User Controls

I've accepted that I'll never get a gf, so u dont have to hear about this anymore.

My hemorrhoids are the universe's way of telling me "just give up, enter".
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Hemmy's are common as fuck. Calm the fuck down. Stop beng a bitch. ETC.
    Originally posted by mmQ Hemmy's are common as fuck. Calm the fuck down. Stop beng a bitch. ETC.

will they go away if i take it easy with my routine this week? i'm only lifting 60% of my normal weight. also been focusing on breathing properly.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    depends on whether your routine involves getting your buttwhole pounded
    Hemorrhoids can be taken care of easily. Just put some of the cream on your asshole after you shower in the morning. No need to put it inside unless you have internal hemorrhoids, which you shouldn't unless you put things up your ass. Then also take a relaxing bath with Epsom salt few times a week.

Then of course don't sit on the toilet too long, and use soft paper. Don't be afraid to wet the paper too, it'll ease some friction off your asshole.

Make sure not to hold your breath while lifting weights, this will cause undue stress on your asshole. If you do squats, you can strengthen your asshole too, which will give it some resistance to hemorrhoids. Real squats, not machines.

As far as getting a gf, I feel your pain. Wife material is scarce in the west. God bless.
Jump to Top