User Controls

What does it mean to "smoke" a drug

J. R. "Bob" Dobbs Yung Blood [my pessimistically orientating opec]
    Specifically 4 Methylaminorex
    https://erowid.org/chemicals/4_methylaminorex/4_methylaminorex_dose.shtml

It's a powder, doesn't seem very smokable to me. Do I burn the powder?
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Vape it. Like meth.
    stupid noob VICTIM of farm equipment [the momentously grade-constructed phasmatodea]
    Also have fun it's like the best fucking stimulant I've ever done. I've done like all of them lol.
    Either use a foil or use an oil burner style pipe. Light from underneath till it melts, wiggle your liquid around, inhale noxious fumes. The end.
    I'm totally retarded - how much do I take? I'm not even sure what it is, it's been sitting in a drawer for years, I'm pretty sure it's 4 methamphetamine, but not certain what it is.

I'll probably try it tomorrow, it's bedtime now.
    You mean 4methylaminorex?
    I've always wanted to try 4-methylaminorex

Due to the wording of the law, the more active isomer is actually still legal to manufacture/possess

Unfortunately nobody seems to want to custom-synth it. Illegal intermediate or impurities perhaps?
    Originally posted by J. R. I'm totally retarded - how much do I take? I'm not even sure what it is, it's been sitting in a drawer for years, I'm pretty sure it's 4 methamphetamine, but not certain what it is.

I'll probably try it tomorrow, it's bedtime now.

You literally linked to an erowid dosage chart...

You need to do your own research. If you aren't sure what it is, buy a test kit.
    Just went back over my emails, all the way from 2010, it's actually 4-Methylmethcathinone/Mephedrone. Sorry for the confusion.
    OK got a little less than 100mg isolated, so snorting that.
    Originally posted by J. R. OK got a little less than 100mg isolated, so snorting that.

Lmao have fun with all that burn and no buzz.
    Only way to do that drug is shoot it or plug it.
    Originally posted by stupid noob Only way to do that drug is shoot it or plug it.

Yeah feeling a bit of a burn. I'm not shooting it, - I wouldn't know how, and my veins are hard to find, so maybe I'll plug it, but for now I want to be careful.

Appreciate your knowledge by the way. You always knew your shit when it came to drugs on totse.
    How about sublingual?
    Originally posted by stupid noob Only way to do that drug is shoot it or plug it.

Originally posted by J. R. How about sublingual?

If you can plug it, you can insufflate or do it sublingually. Same mechanics. Ass IS king tho.
    I'll combust you
    According to my old emails I think it could be Naphyrone, but not sure.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naphyrone

Apparently most of what was sold as Naphyrone was just a mix including things like "MDPV, flephedrone, mephedrone, butylone and caffeine". I'm feeling gently simulated, it's quite pleasant, not euphoric or anything though. I'll keep upping the dose.

Also I paid for 10g, but this bag weighs 34g, so I guess moisture must have gotten in.
    Can I put this into a herb vape to smoke it?
    Seems to be working.
Jump to Top