User Controls

Perhaps my last statement

BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Not tooting my own horn when I say this and I'm not a shell of a person but I do want to say there was a time I would have went out of my way to help people and I did it solely from the sense that it was the right thing to do and everyone's job to do so.. especially where I live that made me realize did the majority of the people are just looking for pat on the back and two look like they are great people when in fact they play in between people and their emotions and they Prosper From doing so.. in truth the world's is just a big piece of s***when you wash it out on top of it have a nice f****** day
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    There is more to the world, you just need to travel and explore more.
    BeigeWarlock African Astronaut
    Also I want to add it was bad enough with Jeff black listing me for employment but to find out that his main mod guy who took over his website went to work for the FBI committed the crime that he did cuz he in No Doubt was aware of the posting that he helped create with the information he gave out so the fact that he works for the FBI I don't care if he was an agent or an asset computer analyst he f****** was a conflict of interest and he slandered my name and he put no doubt a red flag on me that's the way the f****** system works it shows with James Comey you can all go f*** yourself how's that for a f****** Manifesto and why don't you go release some more f****** Bill Ayers mother f****** friends Bill f****** Clinton while you're at it what
    Originally posted by BeigeWarlock Not tooting my own horn when I say this and I'm not a shell of a person but I do want to say there was a time I would have went out of my way to help people and I did it solely from the sense that it was the right thing to do and everyone's job to do so.. especially where I live that made me realize did the majority of the people are just looking for pat on the back and two look like they are great people when in fact they play in between people and their emotions and they Prosper From doing so.. in truth the world's is just a big piece of s***when you wash it out on top of it have a nice f****** day

Please, if you've tried everything, and none of it worked and you're thinking of doing something crazy, at least try to stop your medications first. Those things fuck with your mind. If you want to, post or PM me the list of diagnoses/medications you're taking, and I'll try to give you some alternatives that aren't so bad for your mental health.

Or try moving to a different area. You're an uber driver, right? You can do that anywhere. Sometimes you just need to get out of your current environment, even if it's just for a little while.

People are shit, especially in that area. What I always tell people is, behave exactly the way you want to behave, aka be yourself. Truly. All of your friends will probably stop talking to you, but the ones that stay and any new ones you make will be TRUE friends, and that may help.

Stay off the social media, turn off the tv, and find something relaxing or fun to do with your hands or outside.
Jump to Top