Originally posted by aldra they don't belong to you anymore

Why not?
    Sounds like someone had a good time
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Sounds like someone had a good time

For sure.
    Bueno motherfucker
    mashlehash victim of incest [my perspicuously dependant flavourlessness]
    H.
    I was jacked up on RC stims all night and have been taking phenibut and T-PAIN all day while trying to explain to stupid people why Putin and Assad are not the bad guys and telling all my family members and friends that if they believe at all in the slightest possibility of God/Heaven/Hell existing that they need to get to church this Sunday

I don't talk very much and I've been talking all day so my throat is hurting like a mofo

(inb4deepthroatjoke)

I'm now that special kind of tired where you feel like you're going to die as soon as you close your eyes but it's too much fun fighting it and writing long-winded rambling shitposts all over the internet to sleep
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    J. R. "Bob" Dobbs Yung Blood [my pessimistically orientating opec]
    Originally posted by Juicebox I was jacked up on RC stims all night and have been taking phenibut and T-PAIN all day while trying to explain to stupid people why Putin and Assad are not the bad guys and telling all my family members and friends that if they believe at all in the slightest possibility of God/Heaven/Hell existing that they need to get to church this Sunday

I don't talk very much and I've been talking all day so my throat is hurting like a mofo

(inb4deepthroatjoke)

I'm now that special kind of tired where you feel like you're going to die as soon as you close your eyes but it's too much fun fighting it and writing long-winded rambling shitposts all over the internet to sleep

It'll be hilariously ironic if this this guy is what swings the balance and stops WW3 from happening.
    You’re all off topic. This thread is about my orgasm yesterday.
    Oh is that what you meant. I had a couple yesterday too. The first one was masturbating while thinking about this one chick, the second time was having sex while thinking about that one chick.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Oh is that what you meant. I had a couple yesterday too. The first one was masturbating while thinking about this one chick, the second time was having sex while thinking about that one chick.

You forgot a question mark. Yes, that’s what I meant. Thanks for posting on topic. :)
    I can't feel my legs when I'm with you do do do do
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    we need more details on this orgasm. what caused it?

Originally posted by Something Squirrel I can't feel my legs when I'm with you do do do do

Isn’t it face? Haha

+2 because my cousin says that song is abt me because I’m stoned all the time. Lol
    Originally posted by NARCassist we need more details on this orgasm. what caused it?

I think the wind blew the wrong way and... poof.
    Originally posted by -mal- You forgot a question mark. Yes, that’s what I meant. Thanks for posting on topic. :)

Saying a question with a period at the end is one of my trademarks. Also ending a post with no punctuation. I’ve been doing it for years
    Originally posted by -mal- I think the wind blew the wrong way and… poof.

Ah the elusive female orgasm. I wonder how do I make females experience this sensation with me 🤔
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Saying a question with a period at the end is one of my trademarks. Also ending a post with no punctuation. I’ve been doing it for years

So you’re just trying to give me an ocd induced panic attack?!
    No they are just all retarded

/
Jump to Top