User Controls

the fucked thing is, I have good self esteem.

I'm not like any of these fucking losers:

I actually consider myself decent looking, with a fun, likable personality. And yet women still hate me. :(

I'll see how I go at the gym tomorrow. Hope my anus will be okay.
    The other day you were talking about how fucking ugly you are though lol
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws The other day you were talking about how fucking ugly you are though lol

I'm ugly compared to chad, but I'm decent looking compared to most guys.
    Originally posted by Enter I'm not like any of these fucking losers:

I actually consider myself decent looking, with a fun, likable personality. And yet women still hate me. :(

Stopped watching when I saw it was filmed by a woman
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Stopped watching when I saw it was filmed by a woman

What a cunt, am I right?
    I bet she’s secretly laughing at all of them
    I'm confident in myself, I just haven't met a woman worthy of my love yet

My personality is probably shit from an outside view though, unless you're one of those people that likes "stream of consciousness" type people who just say whatever comes to mind
    WE SMOOTH African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Enter I'm not like any of these fucking losers:

"I would do anything for just a 300 lb ugly white girl. I would fight in the front lines of the bloodiest battle the world has ever seen, and come back, NO LIMBS, if it meant that that would guarantee me an ugly fat chick for life."
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top