User Controls

if you could, no bs, get away with murdering someone, would you?

A lot of people will probably say some bullshit in here about how they have no qualms killing and then they'll just subject us to that same old routine of bs everyone knows by now. But anyways, I'm sure everyone or most people here have an enemy. More than just a rival or someone you're a little jealous of, but someone that you legitimately hate and want bad things to happen to, and probably die. I only have this intense of a hatred for one person and to be blatantly honest, I'd be very happy if I heard news that he got hit by a car and would have to live out the rest of his life totally paralyzed, or if he died. Sometimes I'd daydream about torturing/murdering this person and the thought of it would bring a rush of adrenaline and dopamine to my mind. But when I thought about it more, I'm not actually sure that I'd want to kill him, if given the opportunity to and assurance that I wouldn't get in any trouble. I mean I may fantasize about it now, sure, but I think if I were actually to do it in real life it would end up fucking with my head. I feel like I want to see that face all twisted in pain begging for me to stop and crying now, but if I were ever actually to go through with it, I would probably feel terrible for killing someone else and those memories of it would probably haunt me and I'd develop PTSD. It's like one of those things you can't understand the full implications of until you've done it, I think.
    Pussy.

Swap murders are the way to go. You kill your partner's target, he kills yours, you both have an alibi and no link to the target.

But getting a partner who isn't a fuck up is the hard bit.
    I don’t really make enemies :)
    I don't think I'd be able to, not the people I'm thinking of at the current time anyway

They're fucking absolute pieces of shit and I would not be sad to find out they were dead but what they've done isn't enough for me to go kill them myself
    No. Killing is very overrated. It causes more harm to their innocent loved ones.

I do not wish death on my biggest enemy. Death is a sweet release; it's why suicide is so popular.

No, I wish torture and pain.
    I once thought I killed a girl btw. Like, I thought I drove her to suicide, but it turned out she was just attention whoring. Anyway, the feeling that I impacted the universe so much that I killed a girl really fucked with me. It was an indescribable, awful feeling. Like a permanent, shitty thing I could never undo. Was nothing like my fantasies. It was at that moment when I realized I could never kill someone.
    Wait so she’s not dead
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Doubt it, there's nobody I can think of that I dislike enough that I'd want them dead (save certain public figures).
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Wait so she’s not dead

No, she's alive and well.
    No. I would never kill somebody unless it was in self defense. And I'd probably still feel bad about it.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Under the right circumstances everyone would commit murder.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    I can, but I haven't so far.
    Originally posted by Zanick I can, but I haven't so far.

So you think an animal should never be killed under any circumstances, but killing humans is ok?

I’d love to hear your justification on this one
    Originally posted by Fox Paws So you think an animal should never be killed under any circumstances, but killing humans is ok?

Not to sound like an edgelord, but I kinda feel the same way. I feel much worse for many animals than I do for people. That might just be because I tortured animals as a kid and still feel really bad about it
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Xlite Under the right circumstances everyone would commit murder.

this. if it meant enough to me, as in that person was posing a legitimate and serious threat to anyone i cared about, then i'd do whatever i had to. i'm pretty sure anybody would if in that situation tho.

Originally posted by Fox Paws So you think an animal should never be killed under any circumstances, but killing humans is ok?

That's not a faithful representation of my position, there are exceptions wherein killing animals or humans can be justifiable. Generally, I accept that this can be appropriate in self-defense, such as if you're being attacked by an animal of prey, but I suppose I could rationalize murdering an elephant poacher if I came across one and had the means to do it. At what rate is a moral agent tasked with securing the safety of other moral agents, and at what cost? Like I said, I'm not the sort to go out looking for this kind of trouble.
    Dfg Tuskegee Airman [compulsively riposte the emigrant]
    No, better to ruin their life by making it miserable as fuck.
    Originally posted by Zanick That's not a faithful representation of my position, there are exceptions wherein killing animals or humans can be justifiable. Generally, I accept that this can be appropriate in self-defense, such as if you're being attacked by an animal of prey, but I suppose I could rationalize murdering an elephant poacher if I came across one and had the means to do it. At what rate is a moral agent tasked with securing the safety of other moral agents, and at what cost? Like I said, I'm not the sort to go out looking for this kind of trouble.

See that’s why I can’t agree with you. Your way of thinking is all fucked up, even though your intentions might be good.

If we were tasked, as moral agents, to “protect” other moral agents from each other, and if killing them is an acceptable way to do this, then we should just fucking annihilate every carnivorous species in existence.

Like you’re ok with murdering an elephant poacher who might have killed a few elephants, but it’s ok to let a cheetah kill hundreds of gazelles? It makes no fucking sense. This whole “moral agent” business is nonsense. At least your interpretation
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Fox Paws See that’s why I can’t agree with you. Your way of thinking is all fucked up, even though your intentions might be good.

If we were tasked, as moral agents, to “protect” other moral agents from each other, and if killing them is an acceptable way to do this, then we should just fucking annihilate every carnivorous species in existence.

Like you’re ok with murdering an elephant poacher who might have killed a few elephants, but it’s ok to let a cheetah kill hundreds of gazelles? It makes no fucking sense. This whole “moral agent” business is nonsense. At least your interpretation

You'll want to note that I said I could rationalize murdering the poacher, not justify it. Perhaps this clarifies my assertion.

As for the poor gazelles, I would save one if I had the chance but I don't believe I have jurisdiction to seek out cheetahs and relieve them of their teeth.

The question I included in my post was just a question, and not meant to be taken as a declaration of my position.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Zanick That's not a faithful representation of my position, there are exceptions wherein killing animals or humans can be justifiable. Generally, I accept that this can be appropriate in self-defense, such as if you're being attacked by an animal of prey, but I suppose I could rationalize murdering an elephant poacher if I came across one and had the means to do it. At what rate is a moral agent tasked with securing the safety of other moral agents, and at what cost? Like I said, I'm not the sort to go out looking for this kind of trouble.

why on earth would you murder an elephant poacher?

Jump to Top