User Controls

If I was extremely rich, I'd buy my childhood home.

I'd use it as a vacation house. It'd be great.

I'd also buy the childhood home of my bullies, and burn it to the ground, and send them video of it with me pissing on the ashes and laughing.
    If I was rich I’d use the money to start a business. To get even more rich.

I’d also give a bunch away but not to charity or some gay shit like that. More like Drake in the music video for God’s Plan
    Originally posted by Fox Paws If I was rich I’d use the money to start a business. To get even more rich.

I’d also give a bunch away but not to charity or some gay shit like that. More like Drake in the music video for God’s Plan

I'd give money to women to hang out with me...... -_-
    Lol no you wouldn’t. You could do that now. Brothels are legal in Australia ffs
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Lol no you wouldn’t. You could do that now. Brothels are legal in Australia ffs

Nah I'd pay like 500 dollars a day to women to just hang out with me, live with me, etc. Just be there always. :(
    Lmao you’re so desperately lonely
    Originally posted by Enter Nah I'd pay like 500 dollars a day to women to just hang out with me, live with me, etc. Just be there always. :(

Every time I go on vacation, I think about "renting" a girlfriend for the duration of my visits. Like maybe find a cute prostitute (i wonder if i could convince regular young women as well?) and offer like $2k + drugs and food to talk/fuck/live with me for the week.

But in the end my distrust of women always wins out and I spend my vacation alone.
    Originally posted by Juicebox Every time I go on vacation, I think about "renting" a girlfriend for the duration of my visits. Like maybe find a cute prostitute (i wonder if i could convince regular young women as well?) and offer like $2k + drugs and food to talk/fuck/live with me for the week.

But in the end my distrust of women always wins out and I spend my vacation alone.

i'd do that if i was rich and single.
Jump to Top