User Controls

Okay, for serious: I made an appointment with a psychologist.

It's just to help me get over my panic attacks, so I don't have to worry about getting addicted to valium. But man... when I was on the phone with him, doing the pre-interview, he seemed like such a socially awkward moron. I can't be smarter and more socially capable than my fucking psychologist. How the fuck is this asshole supposed to help.

Inb4 a bunch of drug addicted, mentally ill retards chime in: "durrrr psychologeee is bullshit, dey can't help you anyway."
    I think therapy can be very beneficial for some people, but if I ever had to talk to a psychologist I would just resist any help they try to give me and treat the whole thing like a joke etc.
    I fell in love with mine.
    Hope he can help you though.

I was gonna say that maybe you were playing up the hemorrhoids thing in your head to give you an excuse to stop working out because subconsciously you think you are going to fail anyway, it won’t make you happy, or whatever. But I guess let’s see what the psychologist says
    Originally posted by Fox Paws I think therapy can be very beneficial for some people, but if I ever had to talk to a psychologist I would just resist any help they try to give me and treat the whole thing like a joke etc.

I just want him to help with the panic attacks. If he can do that, I'll be golden.

I don't expect him to help with anything else.
    Originally posted by Fox Paws Hope he can help you though.

I was gonna say that maybe you were playing up the hemorrhoids thing in your head to give you an excuse to stop working out because subconsciously you think you are going to fail anyway, it won’t make you happy, or whatever. But I guess let’s see what the psychologist says

I'm not, I'm afraid that if I work out harder then the hemorrhoids will get worse. I'm really depressed about them; I WANT to keep working out.
    Originally posted by Enter "durrrr psychologeee is bullshit, dey can't help you anyway."

Psychology is a great field that would help a lot of people if more emphasis was put on it, but there's no money in actually helping people

It's psychiatry that is complete bullshit
Jump to Top